NCAA10

Mandarr

Staff member
Damn I'm fucking sucking hard on this game for the PS3. :stan: It is pretty damned fun though, you should check it out Error. Does the version you have currently have something called "Road To Glory"? I made a quarterback and could have went to Florida or what not, but signed with Iowa hehe. I can't beat Penn State though damnit!

I finally tried an online game and lost of course to some guy playing Michigan. He ran up the score on me. I was lucky to score one touchdown lol. :giveup: I guess I need more practice before I try another opponent.

I wish Cox had the big ten channel damn it. Although I'm not sure if Iowa's game this Sat. vs. Northern Iowa is on tv or not. For a few years they were showing Iowa games all the time on channel 2. They should at least be on ESPN or something for the big games this year.:kool:

Error

Staff member
COX Omaha and the B10 network just came to an agreement so they will be broadcasting games through COX you bozo. Stay up with the damn news...sheesh, lol..

No road to glory on 2009, they have campus legend which is similar. I'm gonna pick up 2010 at some point but I'll probably wait until the price drops a bit since it's pretty much the exact same game as 2009with some tweaks and a little more eye polish. I really hate buying the sports titles year after year because there are never any major changes other than crap I don't care about.

You'll get better though, just take practice and some understanding of whats going with plays out on the field.

Go look up some football websites with information on defenses and offenses. If you get a basic understanding of what certain plays are designed to do then it will open things up by quite a bit for ya.

If you know what a screen pass is designed to do (neutralize defensive aggressiveness) or how to beat a cover 2, 3, man to man then you'll become much better. It makes things easier when you can read a defense or know what your opponet is doing with success on offense and what sets are designed to stop it.

I had a guy who was killing me in the flats on 2009 but the sad thing is that it was the only thing he was good at so I used alot of zone coverage, bumped the receivers and shut his shit down.

Go educate yourself on the basic elements of an offense, it's plays and defensive formations and you'll get much better.

Playcalling is everthing when you're playing people who know this stuff..

Mandarr

Staff member
Yeah Randy sent me a text last night, but I was asleep. I've already got the sports package for digital cable so I got the Big 10 network now, woohoo! I didn't even know that they'd added it lol. They told me on the phone when I went to ask them about it that it's just been added a few days ago. All I've been watching on tv lately has been the first three seasons of Dexter on Showtime on demand. That's a damned good show!

Yeah it'd be nice if EA would take trade ins and give discounts for purchasing every year. That'll never happen though damnit.

Yeah I need to learn the defense better. I don't know what they're lining up to do and such when I'm on offense. I can understand the offensive plays though. I could use more knowledge of what they're supposed to do to the defense though. I'm not sure the guy who I played knew what he was doing either really, I just couldn't figure out what defense to counter him with lol.

I ran the clock down on myself more or less. He'd take less than a minute to score and I'd control the clock for a few minutes and then have an interception, fumble or have to punt. That road to glory stuff has me too used to playing just one guy too. I'll have to practice more with all the players.

Top Bottom