New Mobo and CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay.. finaly got over 700Mhz, im now running on AMD Duron 1.3Ghz (actually 1.29 since the mobo supports upto 1.2 for Duron). Maybe that will cut back on a lil of my lag problems... memory shouldnt be a problem, since I got 512MB SDR. What should I get next, sound card, or graphics?

I would go with a graphics card bro. I don't know about you, but I use my headphones most of the time anyway so a sound card can wait. Congrats on the new hardware!

I'm with G-man. I'd get a graphics card next, especially in this day and age where some games will not even run on a machine that lacks a high grade graphics card.

Error

Staff member
Same choice as above,get the video card before anything although some ddr ram wouldnt hurt...

Nice case Cop! I joke around and call it the Malcom X case but it is actually pretty sweet.

Mandarr

Staff member
Very cool Cop! That case looks pretty sweet too! I agree with the other guys, I'd get another graphics card first unless you're having major problems with your sound card in games or teamspeak and you can't quite stand it anymore hehe. :) You might find some decent deals at newegg or googlegear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom