New Trading Outpost

Error

Staff member
Ok,I have all my stuff cleaned out of my house,well almost everything I have what I can get out and thats it,the rest are in back packs and my vendors are still up...

First I'd like to know where we plan on putting the building? Second I'd like to know what we plan on using for the name?
And last but not least,who plans on forking over the cash to run the building? I can throw some mula in to it but I'm a broke ole bounty hunter who needs all the money he has at this point to keep his stuff running...

I'll be off work an hour early tonight so hopefully we'll all be around and we can get this stuff going,my house is ready to come down,I just need to get another small house for storage and we can put this shop up....

Very cool bro. I will pick up a small generic for you to use as storage - unless you want a small Naboo. Just let me know what ya need. As far as maintenance, don't worry about it - Scudd can handle that :napplause J/K, but really, don't worry about maintenance.

LOL! I don't mind dropping a months worth in there. It will be a few weeks before I have the game time to deck out anything droid related though. I am studying for the big exam and trying to squeeze in fun time out of the game too. I am passing most of my droid business on to another DE for the time being as well.

It just doesn't make much sense to spend an hour building/selling/teaching someone about a droid to make 20k, when I can clear a set of 10 hoppers in the same amount of time and make 150k. DE was more about fun and being able to make stuff for the guild anyway.

Top Bottom