New version coming out...

Just some news,

At http://www.10-david.com, they say that Sierra is working on creating and releasing version 2.2 for SWAT3. It won't be released for some time, but I'm just surprised a new version is in progress after the game is this old. I never expected another release.

:thud:

SWAT3: New version coming out...

Just saw that it may not be SWAT3, but it is for SWAT: Urban Justice I think.

So they are releasing an update for a game that isn't even out yet?

I think it was for SWAT3, but then I got confused when 10-david directed me to the discussion about it on the Urban Justice forums.

I like the new smilies [COG]:drunk:

Error

Staff member

I havent been to 10david in a long time...

and did you know that 10david has gone to subscribtion only, meaning you have to pay to download stuffs.

Yeah Wiwi...

I read what they posted on the front page of the 10-David site, and I responded with outrage!

They sit there and say that they are the most valuable thing to the SWAT3 community and that if it was not for them, that NO ONE would be able to get a hold of all the mods we know and love. They also went so far as to add that, because they (10-david) provided such a valuable service to the community that they need to get payed for it now.....!!!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!

THIS PISSES ME OFF THAT PIE IS THAT STUPID! I actually thought he was kind of a smart fella!

I have 3 things to say on this matter:

#1) YOU WOULD BE NOTHING (10-DAVID) WITHOUT YOUR ARCHIVES SECTION.... NOTHING! THATS ALL YOU WERE EVER GOOD FOR! SO DON'T MAKE YOUR SITE OUT TO BE SOMETHING IT IS NOT!

2#) YOUR ARCHIVES WOULD NOT HAVE A DAMN THING IN THEM IF WE (THE COMMUNITY MODDERS) DID NOT GIVE THEM TO YOU! And yes Pie... there are other sites we could put them !

3#) I THINK 10-DAVID SHOULD COMPILE A LIST OF EVERY AUTHOR (AND YES FOLKS THEY DO KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THEY HAVE YOUR E-MAIL ALSO) AND PAY THEM MONEY EVERY TIME ONE OF THEIR MODS GETS A HIT!

One pissed off mofo [COG]

Error

Staff member

Dude, I agree 100%...How can you basically sell someones mods? Then again 10 david has always been a greedy site, can't say I never liked it but the greed is there...

If they were going to make it subscription only then they should have done it when SWAT3 was at it's highest point! But dumb asses they are, they wait until the games all but done and buried before they pull this shit.

:flush: 10-David :flush:

Top Bottom