New Version

Has anyone had any problems with the new client side version of Teamspeak? I noticed when I logged on just now that a new version is out there. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't jacked before I install it.

Scudd

I got that same message about a week ago but never got it again and haven't had any problems.

So I am guessing that you haven't installed the new version? If what I read on their website is correct, the Server version hasn't changed. It doesn't sound like anyone in COG has updated to the new version. I will give it a shot tonight and see if there are any problems with it.

Scudd

I downloaded and installed the new client version. Supposedly a lot of bugs were fixed - big whoop, I never really noticed any bugs before. It did add some cool new codecs that sound great! Speex 25.9 Kbit sounds amazing - almost as good as ventrillo! Anyway, it really does sound great but I am sure that we will need to update to the Current Server Version 2.0.19.40 to take advantage of this new codec. We are currently running v 2.0.19.16.

I'll grab the new client soon too.

The TS Server is now upgraded to the newest version. For now, all codecs are allowed, and we will be testing to see if the increased clarity is worth the extra bandwidth. In order to take advantage of the new codecs, you should download the latest client version of TS at www.teamspeak.org.

Scudd

Very nice man!

Top Bottom