Oh Yeah Baby!

Let me introduce the hottest armor in SWG!

composite1.jpg

I am glad that you guys get into all that, but I am glad that my guy can only wear the battle padding. I don't have to worry about how much it is draining him, equipping it, and finding the credits to buy the damn stuff! That is some good looking armor though.

P you should think about picking up some of that. The way that dewback just bit your head off last night was naughty...

Why is he attacking me [COG]

Screw you for judging me! I am who I am!

It just so happens that what I am is a big wuss who gets attacked by virtually every creature on Tatooine. I need to keep my ass on Naboo, where the creatures are cute and fuzzy and easy to kill lol.

Gnort Hunter [COG]

I think if you would step back and watch how Grendel and I take things out it would help you to live longer P. If you are using a ranged weapon and stay back 20m or so and only fire at the creature the droid is attacking you shouldn't have any problems. I know, I know, you are screaming I don't fire at anything else, they come at me!

That may be the case man. I don't know if they are set to go after the person with the lowest stats or not. I just know that Grendel and I can take out a whole group of respawning dewbacks and their lair without resting and no dying!

I think I figured out the problem. Gren told me about how he migrated his stats to that of a marksman. Well, we are diferent races and when I tried to match those stats, I couldn't quite get them right. Long story short, the 2nd and 3rd bar for health, action, and mind were all minimised on the sliders. That ended up making it so that once I got touched, the bar that controlled how fast I would loose pool points was so low it droped almost all the way on the first attack. The bar that controlled how fast I recovered was so low that I never really recovered.

In addition to all that, I think I'm a little behind you guys in exploration experiance, which would allow you guys to get closer without being attaked. I know all about keeping my distance and which creature to attack, it's just that I sometimes forget to look at my radar and I get a little too close to aggresive creatures. That's something I'm working on lol.

45m [COG]

Lol @ 45m [GOG]. Actually, I think it may have a lot to do with skill points but don't quote me on that. All I know is that if either you or Lock have a weapon in your hand you are automatically firing at anything that you target. Last night Lock approached a gnort lair and was facing it but when she started to fire the shots were heading towards the 6 Desert Demons that were to the East of us. Maybe it automatically targets the closest, most dangerous threat and fires....

Blood Shot [COG]

Well, what happens for me (not sure about Locky Brewster) is that if I have a weapon in my hand AND something attacks me, then I'll shoot back at it. The problem is I get attacked a lot.

As for the 45m, I'm for real about that. The ideal range on my rifle is 45m, so I try to get as close to 45m as I can while using it. Not sure about my pistol or my carbine, I'll have to look at those.

i didnt attack them!!!!!!!!!!! they attacked me - i saw the red dot and he was wayyyyyy far away right so i went left , then all of sudden i hear that kick butt music that pumps u up (u know that music) and i'm being shot at that time -then these 3 yellow dots that were on my left encircled me along with the skeazer who attacked me , i was in fear of my life at that moment, and i'm asking grendel for help and i get this 'lock dont shoot those dudes' as i'm getting health raped by 4 guys, i'm being told it's my fault........

mizunderstood and bleeding[cog] thanks gren

p.s after i was incapacitated, i watched as grendel slowly was taken down and beowulf dominated totally -i ravaged each and every one of their decaying bodies and found a totally pimp jacket along with a bunch of broken junk
victory never tasted so good. hhaha

Top Bottom