Out of the country

Hello guys,

I have been out of the country since last week for business; the irony is that I'm in Hamburg, Germany w/o SWG access. I will be there for the next two weeks, and I do not want to spat the gross details. Obviously, I have not been on SWG because of the this project, but I need a favor from Scudd or Grend. Can either one log in as Salur and pay maintenance for the houses (2), factories (4) and pick up 8 for the minerals I laid down to get ore - I think their maintenance has about ran out - I Hope not. I want to apologize for not letting you guys know I'd be gone for so long - I just did'nt have connectivity to the web until I actually had the local Duestch Telekom run cables into this site.

Qman.

Mandarr

Staff member
Hey Qusabi! Wow you're over there in Germany? Very cool! I'm sure they'll take care of that for ya. Have fun while you're there and we'll see you back here soon. :troy:

We gotcha covered man. One of us will log in and take care of you stuff tonight. I paid up on your harvesters, so don't worry about those.

Scudd

Houses and factories are paid up for at least 30 days. The 6 ore harvs are in Salur's inventory.

The Yavin harvs were a bit exciting. They were at 7% as of yesterday. One blew up right when i got there, and the other one I was able to get to. The iron and harvester are in Salur's inventory.

Scudd

Make sure you bring back enough strudel for all of us. :napplause

Top Bottom