Poppin da cherry

Brain Fart

tsoprano1.swf

Tryin to get my sig in

DFLW: Poppin da cherry

Sup T. Hey, nice Duc! Do you ride?

That sucks man. I've allways wanted a yellow 750SS. I feel your pain too... I looped my '01 GSX-R600 last summer. (I still wear the jeans I had on lmoa, they have about 8 holes the the ass) I still have the bike, but the frame was dented, the sub-frame was warped real bad, the damn case cover is fubar (f 'n Suzuki, allways their worst problem), and the steering stops got bumped.

Anyways, what did you ride? A 996? Keep in touch, I LOVE talking bike talk. All these punks in COG are to much of a wuss to get a bike lmao! JK bros. I'll put up my other avatar now, I'm feeling riding withdrawal.

Originally posted by Gianm3
you must be rich 17,000 a bike even 20,000

Got that right, those Ducs are not cheap lol. But actually, you can get a Monster for under $7000. Or a 750 Sport for about $8000. Those are pretty good prices for a new bike. The one I want is a Supersport 750 for around $9000. The new 998 Bostrom (of which only 155 will ever be made) will go for around $22,700. Chances are those prices will skyrocket as it is a limited edition bike. As nice a bike those are, I think my money will still to to the Japanese for the time being. They can perform as well and are a little easier on the wallet. The GSX-R1000 is still king of the road out in these parts lol.

isn't this for DFLW? lol!

so u all play DFLW alot? if so i guess ill install it and ill play with u all sometime!

Top Bottom