Rainbow Six Vegas

Does anyone know if there is a No-DVD file for this game?

I have the game, but it seems like if there was a no-dvd file (where you don't have to insert the dvd to play the game), it would run faster.

It's been so long since I've used a no-cd that I wouldn't even know the first place to look. I am sure that Cop knows though.

Edit: Lol, to prove how long it's been, I didn't even know they had no-dvd patches.

[::SAMURAI::];7368 said:
Does anyone know if there is a No-DVD file for this game?

I have the game, but it seems like if there was a no-dvd file (where you don't have to insert the dvd to play the game), it would run faster.
Yes there is, and I use it all the time. Head on over to GameCopyWorld to grab it.

Thank for the info! I DL the file and it works!

Jut got to play it online and I am TRULY disappointed.
Great that they let you really customize the uniform and character.

But the game play wa blah! Maps were not as bright and crisp as Swat3.
You can not get a great zoom. HATE the fuzzy blur when the action gets going.

Walking a bit slow. Where is the "run like hell" key when you need it.
Don't like how you pick flashbang and grenade when you want to use it.

Can't even hold the jockstrap of Swat3, in my humble opnion.

sigh.. it sucked so bad.. I had to reload and install my SWAT3 back to my computer, so I can remember how a GREAT police tactical game is. one of the tims that bugged me hugely about R6:vegas was how fridging slow you move (you cannnot fridging run fast, like in real life or Swat3) and that stupid stupid blur "action" effect.

For sure, the very very very last time I buy a Tom Clancy stinking game. Sucks. Period.

EDIT:

one of the THINGS that bugged me hugely about R6:Vegas was how fridging slow you move (you cannnot fridging run fast, like in real life or Swat3) and that stupid stupid blur "action" effect.

You can remove alot of the blur effects, you can find out more about that by going to the R6:V forums. I havent had problems with movement in R6:V, but its more of a "kill anything that moves" game, unlike SWAT3.

Mandarr

Staff member
Well I just installed Vegas and I don't think it's too bad. Pretty hard to play, but it's funner than the other two games I'd bought lately. (Oblivion and Call of Juarez) Those games are so hard for me I can't even get past the first couple things you need to do in order to play them. At least with Vegas I can kill at least a few terrorists before they wipe me out.

I was able to play a multiplayer game online without opening any ports for my router. NOt sure which ports need opened if I need to open them in order to host a game. Also I notice you can only have a maximum of 4 players in a coop terrorist hunt game. Those terrorists are tough too. They seem to like to sneak behind me while I'm in a firefight with them and kill me lol.

If anyone wants to play a game though, just holler at me on teamspeak if I'm online.

Mandarr;7421 said:
Well I just installed Vegas and I don't think it's too bad. Pretty hard to play, but it's funner than the other two games I'd bought lately. (Oblivion and Call of Juarez) Those games are so hard for me I can't even get past the first couple things you need to do in order to play them. At least with Vegas I can kill at least a few terrorists before they wipe me out.

I was able to play a multiplayer game online without opening any ports for my router. NOt sure which ports need opened if I need to open them in order to host a game. Also I notice you can only have a maximum of 4 players in a coop terrorist hunt game. Those terrorists are tough too. They seem to like to sneak behind me while I'm in a firefight with them and kill me lol.

If anyone wants to play a game though, just holler at me on teamspeak if I'm online.
Yeah, they are quite good at flanking, you need to be able to multi-task in that game if your alone, need to be able to cover your own six, or your fucked.

Top Bottom