Recently

Just yesterday, we (Grendel, Knox, and I) play a few games of GR to test out Knox's new graphics card. We went tactical in those games where Knox was in charge of all platoons. Each platoon having its own certain task. I have not been in one of those games in months it seems like, which is pretty bad. Im tired as hell of doing the run-around, no tactics stuff. Getting back into the swing of things was very refreshing and added more intensity to the game. Later on, we all had fun when Mandarr and Marvin joined in, including the big dog Error. And again we used the Platoon leader tactics. I have not had that much fun in a long time. If it wasn't for that, Grendel may have never discovered the unknown shadow in the Embassy map, that when you shoot it your game crashes. Hope we do this from now on in GR. Anyways, thats just what I saw.

Ah... glad to hear you guys are still playing GR.

What unknown shadows? I never seen it! show me show me now! :)

With Christmas & New Year, I've been very busy keeping my gf company, going shopping for gifts, etc.. that's why I haven't been online much. Hopefully this week I will be able to catch up with you guys.

PS: I still haven't got Battlefield :D

Top Bottom