Remember this post by JustG?

Mandarr

Staff member
Here's my new response to that moron's thread on swg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JustG wrote:

... I have read alot in here that would indicate that you may not be entirely aware of how the testing process works. What you see now is nowhere near what the final product will be. We are looking at everything, balance, power, XP, skill requirements, crystal drops, all of it, during this testing period.

It does not come out of the can all tested, balanced, and polished. It takes time to do so. That is what Test Center is for... this is why we need your help in banging on this stuff on TC2 as much as we do.

You can help us make it all that it can be. Play with the system. Test it. Break it. And give us feedback.

But realize that what you see now, today, will in all likelyhood be very different from the final, polished product.

Much thanks,

- g

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing really changed much at all so do you still want to attempt to tell us how this testing system works? We knew you'd let us down once again. This revamp and the entire current state of the game and where it's headed makes me sick to my stomach. I'm very disapointed. If it's because of lack of manpower to add new content into the game and make the game fun and exciting again that's your fault not ours. It's not fair to any of your customers to have us play this game for the past year and then completely change it all around again. Even then you'll no doubt need to adjust these new revamps more and more down the road. Can you at least get the JTL working as intended before launching it so we won't have to see it all jacked up again further down the road? Hire more people to work on both games if you don't have enough that's what we expect you to do. If you don't have enough money to do so that's tough, borrow from your investors and pay them back when JTL launches. Enough is enough. Make this game fun again now!

Oh by the way Happy Friggin' Birthday SWG! May the next year be 100 times better than the first year or you're in some serious trouble.

Piss Right (Happy Dev team):cheers: Piss Left

Top Bottom