RIS amor

if we ever run by these things kill them :) they are part of the RIS quest.

Giant Dune Kimogila - LOK
Gurk King - pops after end of gurk lairs LOK
Woolamander Harrower - static spawn - Yavin IV
Peko Peko Albatross - Naboo

Note to self..
-6806 6022 on dantooine - location of bothan guy
----
IFirst... U must go to the NPC on dantoonie and pay him 50K, in return u will get the schematic for the RIS armor segment...

This is your first mission: To craft a RIS armor segment For this you will need:

* 160 Units Titanium Aluminum
* 160 Units Chalon Intrusive Ore
* 75 Units Rori Fiberplast
* 1 Woolamander Harrower Bone Fragment
* 1 Gurk King Hide

Once you have crafted this you must return to the NPC in order to start the second part

Your Second mission: To craft a RIS armor layer For this you will need:

* 160 Units of Polysteel Copper
* 100 Units Oridium Intrusive Ore
* 85 Units Laboi Mineral Crystalline Gemstone
* 1 Feather from a Peko Allbatross
--
Boots

50 Vendusii Crystal Amorphous Gemstone
75 Known SOlid petrochemical fuel
65 Talusian Fiberplast
50 Chromium Aluminum
40 Platinite Copper
30 Rori Wooly Hide
1 R.I.S. Armor Segment
1 Synthetic Cloth
1 Giant Dune Kimogilia Scales

Error

Staff member
I heard the woolamandar things only spawn in the NW corner of the map on Yavin IV, maybe thats a good place to start when the time comes...

The Peko Peko Albatross sounds like the only thing that's real hard to find. I think the other 3 are fairly common. Now, whether or not we actually get the loot we need once we find them is a whole other story.

I just thought of an idea we may have passed over. Might there be any Peko Peko Albatross on Rori? I know there are many of the same creatures on Rori as there are on Naboo. Can't say I've ever seen a Peko Peko there, but it might be worth a look (not to mention you have to go there for the fiberplast anyways).

I started the quest.. talked to the bothan dude and paid.. he gave me the RIS armor segment schematic... I got the following resources already but have not gotten the last two.. I think laoi Minerla crystalline is available now I have to look for it. One thing cool is I don't need to put a ton of harvesters down - just one since this armor will never be mass produced.. resources for this armor are just too rare and will be kept for PA members only like any other armorsmith would do.

Units Titanium Aluminum (sucky)
Units Rori Fiberplast (decent)
Units of Polysteel Copper (decent)
Units Oridium Intrusive Ore (sucky)
Known SOlid petrochemical fuel (decent stats)
Talusian Fiberplast (great stats)

I dont' have yet.

* 160 Units Chalon Intrusive Ore ( don't see on my radar scope as of 11.17.03)
* 85 Units Laboi Mineral Crystalline Gemstone (will get today 11.17.03)
*Vendusii Crystal Armophous Gemstone ( will get today 11.17.03)
*Chromium Aluminum ( I think available but sucky 11.17.03)
Platinite Copper (available now - will try to get some today 11.17.03)
30 Rori Wooly Hide ( should not be hard to get)

Error

Staff member
I also heard about people finding the peko-pekos to the southwest of keren at some point...

Status update of what I have

Giant Dune Kimo scales
Units Titanium Aluminum (sucky)
Units Rori Fiberplast (decent)
Units of Polysteel Copper (decent)
Units Oridium Intrusive Ore (sucky)
Known SOlid petrochemical fuel (decent stats)
Talusian Fiberplast (great stats)

I dont' have yet.

peko albotross
king gurk hide (trying to obtain now) 716 -3371 is the static location
woolamander bone shard (trying to obtain now)
Units Chalon Intrusive Ore
Units Laboi Mineral Crystallinen Gemstone
Chromium Aluminum
Platinite Copper
Rori Wooly Hide

I think I'm might try to camp this gurk lair in Lok for a few hours today - sounds like EQ camps. I like this quest.. it's actually a real quest that's not totaly easy and can be done in one day the end result being something of value instead of a cdef and 10 credits :). The only difference is that I don't think a group is needed since pets are such powerhouses in this game - anyone with a good pet can still solo just about anything in this game. If CH pets were not so strong I'd probably need a nice group to do this quest.

Qman.

I think I have a bead on where those albatros are. A couple of guys in ICE said they are common up by thier town. One guy said he has killed 15 allready. I searched the area for an hour and didn't find any. I think I'll look again tonight if I have the time since I logged out there. This is what I call a hunt, I'm loving it, and the fact that it is a little difficult is going to make actually finding and killing one that much more rewarding. Just keep me posted on what you need Q, I'm having a blast trying to find this stuff for you.

P.S. Assuming Q will keep the 1st suit for himself, I would like to get dibs on the second suit (unless someone allready has dibs on it :p)

Mandarr

Staff member
Yes these quests do indeed sound like alot of fun. I just made master ch with Mandarr now as well so I want to kill some stuff with some big boys now! IE Dirty Harry's brother BRUCE-WILLIS-RANCOR and The-Rebelnator Gurreck. I'd name them The Purple Penis and the Fucking Fucker, but I don't think SOE would care too much for that lol. :)

-Gotta' love those retarded animal babies- COG

Scudd and I got about 4 of the Peko Peko Albatross feathers. I'll drop mine in Q's house.

Fuckin' bird done up and bit me on ma head!

Seriously though, those birds are tough! 19k HAM and Medium Armor, Knockdown, Dizzy, Stun, and Blind. Too bad for him he is vulnerable to heat...

I dropped the other 3 feathers on Q's floor along with some other goodies.

70m flame thrower + Buckeye Health Poison + SpankyII + Ranged Healing + A few incaps + A few trips to the cloning center = 4 Dead Peko's [COG]

That's awesome! Thanks alot - I'll save them for your R.I.S Armor. I'm climbing up the tracking tree with Sensay so I can track NPC or PC's better for quests and stuff. I was going to buy some feathers until the guy said 250k a peice - I said "screw that". I am expected too coordinate a pickup of some gurk king hide and woolamander harrower bone shards soon. So for me to complete the quest I just need a few more resources I think.

Qman.

Found some chromium aluminum last nite.. so another resource down.... just need these below.

* 160 Units Chalon Intrusive Ore ( don't see on my radar scope as of 11.17.03)
* 85 Units Laboi Mineral Crystalline Gemstone (will get today 11.17.03)
*Vendusii Crystal Armophous Gemstone ( will get today 11.17.03)
Platinite Copper (available now - will try to get some today 11.17.03)
30 Rori Wooly Hide ( should not be hard to get)

Top Bottom