Error

Staff member
I signed up shortly after it was first put out to the public but I can't get on to thier website right now because of some "adjustments"..

Ethakk

Staff member
It's back up but the signups aren't working correctly all the time. It takes you through all the steps then makes you do it again.

Error

Staff member
Just submit your info over and over again until you get the congrats screen. I don't know why but it's buggy as shit. It took me about 15-20 different submits before it completed successfully..

Mandarr

Staff member
I just finally got it completed awhile ago. It kept hanging at the scan stage after getting the results. I mean it wouldn't show the bottom of the results. I ended up having to reinstall Firefox to get it to work correctly, IE 8 wasn't working. :stonehead

Error

Staff member
Heh, thats what the tab button is for..lol

In IE you have to hit tab a few time for the submit button to pop up..

lrn 2 internetz...

Ethakk

Staff member
Yeah, I did that several times last night to make sure I always submitted it, but it kept going back to the beginning anyway. I had to do it four or five more times just now to make it go all the way through. Took 16 or 17 tries all told I think. Not that it matters since you only have to put the information in once anyway.

Error

Staff member
Ethakk;8251 said:
Yeah, I did that several times last night to make sure I always submitted it, but it kept going back to the beginning anyway. I had to do it four or five more times just now to make it go all the way through. Took 16 or 17 tries all told I think. Not that it matters since you only have to put the information in once anyway.

Yeah that would suck to run through and fill out the info over and over.

Mandarr

Staff member
I've had annoying websites timeout on me before when trying to submit something and have to refill all the information again and again. :(

Top Bottom