Structures Costs

In case you are too lazy to go look at SWG Architect.com, here is a small breakdown of the maintenance and energy costs per day of some things we either allready have or are thinking about getting.
<table align="center" border=1 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=0>
<tr><td align="center">ITEM</td><td align="center">CREDITS / DAY</td><td align="center">ENERGY / DAY</td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Small House</td><td align="center">384</td><td align="center"> -- </td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Medium House</td><td align="center">816</td><td align="center"> -- </td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Large House</td><td align="center">1200</td><td align="center"> -- </td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Guild Hall</td><td align="center">2400</td><td align="center"> -- </td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Personal Harvestor</td><td align="center">720</td><td align="center">600</td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Medium Harvestor</td><td align="center">1440</td><td align="center">1200</td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Power Generator (any type)</td><td align="center">1440</td><td align="center"> -- </td></tr>
<tr><td align="center">Factory</td><td align="center">1200</td><td align="center">1200 *</td></tr>
</table>

* I think that the 1200/day is if the factory runs all day. I know it only uses energy when it is running.

Also, I did some calculations to determine resource costs. It seems that if you use energy that comes out around 1 credit per unit (either you bought it for that or harvested it with a personal wind generator at around 20% density) and have a personal harvestor on something that is at least 35% density, the harvested resouce will cost you about 1 credit per unit to collect. This is a good starting point to figure out costs. Selling your resource at 2 credits per unit using this setup will yield a 100% profit (i.e. selling ore that costs you 1 cred/unit to collect at 2 creds/unit will yield a 1 cred/unit profit). Obviously, we are gathering many things at higher that 35% density and selling for higher than 1 cred/unit, so it seems we are (though it may not seem like it for some) getting a great deal of profit from the resources we are gathering.

I am going to sit down tonight and figure out all of my costs and the costs for Scudd's factory. If any of you want me to figure out some numbers for you, by all means let me know. It's really simple once you get a feel for it and have some basic figures in front of you.

Top Bottom