Sup Fellas!

Seems like it has been forever since the days of Star Wars and WoW! I have been jumping on TS at random times, but never seem to catch anyone online. I have been going to bed pretty early though (around 10pm CT) because I am trying to workout in the morning rather than in the evening to give me some more free time.

What time do you bitches normally get on TS during the week? I need to hop on and catch up with you guys. Hope everyone is doing well!

Scudd

Mandarr

Staff member
I'll try to be on a little earlier if you may be online before 10. I'm not currently playing wow, but have been playing a little city of villains 14 day trial thing from fileplanet. Not a bad game, but not the best either. I won't buy it unless some of the others do lol.

I'm also reading alot at the lord of the rings online forums since they're getting ready for a beta for that game. It'd be fun to live in middle earth as a hobbit or dwarf I think. Grendel and I are the only ones signed up so far as I know though. I don't think the others are too interested in leaving wow right now for another mmorpg.

I just got bored to death with wow and I'm not big on the raids you have to do with large groups of people. I'm not a big fan of PvP either so the game has lost all interest for me.

LOTRO will be alot different than wow, it'll be more like swg but in middle earth I think.

Marvin said something the other day about reinstalling ghost recon and shooting some fools, perhaps we can all get in a few games of that sometime huh?

Anyway, it's good to hear from you man! :cheers:

What's up Scudd? Long time for sure bro. I don't get on TS until pretty late (11pm pacific or later) most of the time but by then everyone is getting ready to go to bed. As Sofia is getting older I can't really spend too much time on the computer until she and Rene have gone to bed so I haven't been playing too much of anything for the past couple of months. I tried the City of Villains 14-day trial with Mandarr and Marvin, the game is pretty cool but I don't think anyone else is going to pick it up so I'll probably just let my trial run out. Anyway take care bro, hopefully a game will come along that we can all play without investing 6 hours a day.

Im always up at night, usually pass out between 3AM-10AM depending on how much soda, candy I had. Im game for pretty much anything I can download.

WoW = meh.. Had way more fun grinding architect in SWG... and sadly, I still play SWG.

LOTRO should be pretty good.. I have been signed up for the beta for a while now, hopefully I am accepted, iv been accepted for about 95% of the betas iv signed up for.. so I got high hopes. If you all are going to start COG in the LOTRO beta, you can count me in. Be nice to have a crafting profession in it.

Top Bottom