Superbowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
So who do you think will win Error? I'm rooting for Pittsburgh myself. I just read that Obama is rooting for them too lol. If any team other than the Niner's is going to be the first to 6 Superbowl wins then I guess it's ok for it to be Pittsburgh. Besides they wear black and gold like my Hawkeye's heh. :troy:

Error

Staff member
I'd have to go with Pittsburgh as well..

It's the NFL and anything can happen as witnessed last season with the sorry ass Giants (who I was rooting for) beating the undefeated "greatest NFL team of all time" (Patriots).

I'd still have to go with the Steelers though considering they're a more complete team than Arizona and probabaly the best defense in the league when it really matters. Arizona has relied on big plays from Fitz so if the Steelers can take that away then you can stick a cork in the Cards.

Hopefully Hines Ward is 100% healthy which is most likely the case but if he isnt then Pittsburgh goes in to a turtle mode offense that needs too much from the defense. I'll bet on Troy Polamalu making some big plays as well because that dude is a freaking beast and always comes up big in big games.

Mandarr

Staff member
Yeah I forgot that Ward got hurt in the championship game. And you're right about Polamalu. It was funny when he sealed the deal for good against Baltimore.

Error

Staff member
I was glad that Baltimore didnt get in to the superbowl.. I enjoy watching the Steelers and I can handle Philly or the Cards in the superbowl even though the NFC blws but the damn Ravens would have made it one lame superbowl.

They have a solid defense but that pathetic excuse they call an offense can cure insomnia..

Ethakk

Staff member
It's easy to be the greatest at something when you have no compunctions about cheating.

On a side note, why do you keep spouting off this Obama trivia Mantard, stop reading enquirer type crap you wanker.

Error

Staff member
Ethakk;7932 said:
It's easy to be the greatest at something when you have no compunctions about cheating.

Yeah, they dont call him Bill Bellicheat for nothing...

Ethakk

Staff member
Suppose the one on the right hangs around that whale just to look skinny?

Error

Staff member
Ethakk;7943 said:
Suppose the one on the right hangs around that whale just to look skinny?

lol, I about pissed myself when I read that...

I suppose that would be a "steeler" wouldnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom