SWAT4 SP Demo Is out!

Downloaded the Demo and just finished playing a mission. It is definitely going to be a bad ass game. I just hope that they open it up for people to mod and map so that it stays interesting like SWAT 3.

The music kicks up when you go dynamic, which is pretty cool too. The animations for mirroring are a lot better than the old mirror on a stick days of SWAT 3!

Scudd

Cool, I'll try to grab it this weekend. I'm gonna be pretty busy with schoolwork, but maybe I can find the time to try it out. Is there multiplayer on the demo?

Originally posted by Pointman
Is there multiplayer on the demo?

Nope. I think that's why they are calling this one the single player demo. Just a hunch though...

Be sure to switch your secondary to the TASER gun for a few tries. It's pretty fun to shock them!

It should be pretty easy to mod.. iv been running around since I got it with an AK-47 as my primary, glock as my secoundary.. and some pepper spray.

Originally posted by Scuddman
Nope. I think that's why they are calling this one the single player demo. Just a hunch though...

Haha! Screw you smart ass. You don't actualy expect me to READ Cop's posts, do you? I usually just skip over his and get to the good stuff.

JK Copper!

How do you get the pepper spray? I wanted to try that shit out, but it wouldn't let me select it. Is it a file tweak or something?

Originally posted by Scuddman
How do you get the pepper spray? I wanted to try that shit out, but it wouldn't let me select it. Is it a file tweak or something?

Ya.. you gotta modify some files, and copy some shit over from the MP Demo. One of the things you have to do is copy and paste the stuff from the MP Demos SwatEquipment.ini file into the SP one, its a pain in the ass though.. put the contents in the correct areas.

Look around the SWAT4 forums... someone might have posted up a "howto".

Edit: http://community.vugames.com/WebX?14@@.1dd95ff4

Top Bottom