Tales of TeamSpeak lore

[18:31:01] Connecting to teamspeak.cogops.no-ip.com
[18:31:01] Connected to server COG Communications
[18:31:01] We are the new hotness!
[18:31:02] You switched to channel | POWERED BY COGOPS |
[18:38:50] Pointman quit P gets on way too early for a Saturday...
[19:56:17] Guest1 quit Use a real name pal!
[21:04:29] Marvin_TM quit
[21:16:44] Woody timed out Woody gets hosed...
[21:41:22] Pointman quit Stupid router...
[21:51:48] Woody quit Be right back guys, Mom just made cheese toast!
[22:32:19] Pointman quit Another disappearing act from P-meister
[22:39:40] Guest1 quit Error forgets to login... AGAIN!!
[22:44:22] Woody quit Be right back guys, my friend just pulled up in his new F-16 and we are going to go for a quick flight!
[22:48:01] Errorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr quit Error takes off to go change the repeat rate on his kkkkkkkkeyboard
[23:07:02] Grendel revokes lock Channel Admin rights G-dawg decides to show Lock who has bigger balls
[23:07:09] Grendel grants lock Channel Admin rights Not to big if you can only last 7 seconds Gren!!
[23:09:12] Woody quit Be right back guys, I gotta go pick up some more WD-40 for all of these fans!
[23:21:49] Grendel timed out Damn you 56k!!
[23:29:22] decoder quit Yo Flip, where's the weed at! Gimme some mo'!
[00:15:07] Sniper timed out You got hosed too!
[00:17:00] Woody was kicked from the server by player Knox© (LANGUAGE!) Woody wishes he wasn't on voice activated when his Mom comes in the room and bitches at him.
[00:19:47] Woody quit Woody has to leave because his Mom says he has imaginary friends...
[00:21:25] Woody timed out He sneaks back on but his Mom pulls the connection from the wall
[00:21:40] lock grants Mr. Smith Channel Admin rights Lock abuses her admin privileges again. No one bothers to revoke hers or those of the elusive Mr. Smith...
[00:25:56] Grendel timed out Dialup, the wave of the future
[00:29:55] Knox© quit Video card is really heating things up in my comp guys, need to shut the turbines down on this beast for a few minutes. BRB.
[00:48:40] lock quit My brother found another stray bear Y'all. We are going to walk with it into town so it can get a hot dog.
[00:51:02] Pointman quit Gotta make a run for some peanut butter Buckeyes, BRB.
[01:02:17] Mr. Smith quit You have failed me for the last time Mr. Smith
[01:02:28] Woody was kicked from the server by player Knox© (BYE!) Gotta go, see ya when I see ya
[01:03:37] Mandarr quit It's a Bro, No George it's a Mandarrzierre. No man is going to wear anything around his chest called a Mandarrzierre! Fine, we will call it The Bro.
[01:09:28] Pointman was kicked from channel 00 - COG Lobby (to go to that channel) What the hell??
[01:12:57] Knox© revokes Sniper Channel Admin rights Do your balls hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow...
[01:13:11] Knox© grants Sniper Channel Admin rights Sniper gets his balls back
[01:13:33] Message from Knox©: MY BAD SNIPER! I MEANT TO DO THAT TO LOCK! LOL!

[01:16:53] Nickname: was kicked from channel 00 - COG Lobby (hehe) Names have been replaced to protect the innocent
[01:19:08] Woody quit Mom's coming!
[01:34:31] Woody quit Oh no, there she is again! Damn overactive bladder of hers is killing my gaming night...
[01:36:14] QUITACTINGLIKE3yearolds! quit Woody's friends get the text equivalent of the middle finger...
[01:37:27] JEWISH HOES! quit Woody's female friends show up. Knox realizes they have big noses and assigns them a nickname.
[01:45:19] SLUTS! quit Lock's friends show up and Grendel with his quick goat thinking assigns them a nick...
[01:48:24] Nickname: quit Sniper's attempt at assigning someone a nickname. Not funny...
[01:49:14] Errorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr quit Start-->Control Panel-->Keyboard
[01:50:43] Woody quit It's like a damn yellow river!
[01:51:12] Anonymous quit That's original.
[02:43:03] My name is Woody, Tee Hee quit Lock begins the teasing...
[04:03:36] Errorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr timed out Start-->Control Panel-->Keyboard
[04:45:14] Mandarr quit Time to slip into something a little more comfortable...
[05:02:26] Big Wood , Big Bad Wood quit No comment.
[05:02:39] Sniper quit COG Domino effect...
[05:03:04] Marvin_TM quit
[05:05:21] Pointman quit
[05:05:26] Knox© quit
[05:05:27] Grendel quit End Domino effect

Ok Scudd, here's a little insight into some of those events, while you were out getting your swerve on:

Fuck off!!! LOL, I stayed home last night, I wasn't feeling too well.
I kept checking in on TS but nobody was on that early.

Mr. Smith = Error. Thus, Locko the Magnifico granted him the admin stuff.

Knocking on the 56k and the turbine powered vid card: LMAO.

Stray bear: LMAO again.

Peanut butter Buckeyes: Why don't you run over to the cut rate liquor store and see if they are selling them, they are pretty good.

When I got kicked, G-man kicked me to the Battlefield room because I was in a game and couldn't Alt-Tab out to TS. The same went for the others that got kicked. G was just pretending to be an air traffic controler, directing everyone to their respective rooms. (i.e. we all went to Battlefield, while Woodrow got hosed and left in the lobby lol)

P-man is correct; he was kicked to a different channel, not from the server. We were all trying to get in to the Battlefield 1942 room because it was password protected so that a certain sometimes annoying fellow could not come in there and interrupt our game. Since Point was already in game he couldn't change channels by himself so I kicked him to the 1942 room.

When I timed out it was because I was reinstalling my root hub and had to reboot a couple of times and didn't have time to disconnect from Teamspeak first.

Now, all the crap about Jewish this or that, well that was Woodrow. Since there was a password on the 1942 room he of course blamed me for it not realizing that there are others in COG that find him way more annoying than I do. Well that was his version of a TS Tantrum.

I am surprised that I didn't time out more because apparently he also obtained a whole lot of information about me, including my phone number and was supposed to call me last night. You see, Mr. Wood has some very advanced L33T hacking skills and since we made him mad I assume that we can all expect to be hacked by flowbee soon. It appears that Woody has such amazing skills that he can find out just about anything about anyone - if you give him your first and last name. Since he knows that my name is Grendel COG he is all over my shit now.

Then assholes wonder why they get banned [COG]

Remind me to look him up next time I'm in Palm Harbor.

okay let's get one thing straight scudders!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BEAR AND A BLACK LAB U TART!!!
i didnt abuse my power!!! it was error
my names are the bomb!!! ahahhaaha i go to as much detail as to put the : behind nickname

BiG StEeL BaLLs [COG]

Top Bottom