Teamspeak 2 ?

Teamspeak 2 , in or out ?

• in

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • out

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
and the first time I used it I almost mistaken it as an ICQ message box!

silly wiwi........
how is there 25 votes.......very conspicuous
i think we are seriously getting hosed
i said hosed not hoed scudders
one day ...one day

How about we run a server for both TS1, TS2, Battecom, Roger Wilco and that tin can thing too. Or, leave it up to Scudd since he hosts the mofo anyway.

Gianm3

Staff member
Well I put the poll up to see how are members felt about it and then if Scudd did not mind to change it AGAIN (sorry)

I prefer TS2, but whatever the majority wants works for me. Both servers have actually been running the entire time, and it is minimal effort to switch back.

Scudd

The out's have it - so far...

Well, the out's have it. The votes have been adjusted to count only COG members and no Bots.

Well I guess 9 of 12 votes isn't bad. Wouldn't it be funny if the 3 COGGERS that haven't voted yet voted for TS2? Might have been a different vote if there were more than 2 selections.

3. I don't come around anyway so it doesn't matter to me.
4. Who cares.

okay bot dude i would like u to change my vote for ts1 to ts2 - the ballot was fixed ... i didnt press for ts1 it automatically cast my vote for it .. go figure

After using TS1 again tonight, I think I do like TS2 a little better. Now there are 2 people yet to vote, I was one of the 3 non-voters.

Democracy [COG]

I may not be around for a while. It really sucks ass having to listen to you tards on the old and busted. Just LISTEN to what I have to go through.
<hr>
P.S. The Bot has decided that he will change any tard's vote that wishes to do so - if that tard promises to stimulate my binaries in return. :skull:

If you need me i'll be on Roger Wilco. [COG].....BOT

Top Bottom