teamspeak problems

Mandarr

Staff member
For some reason my router keeps setting my computer to be either number 2 or number 3 which messes up my port forwarding, thus people are unable to connect to my server. I have to keep changing it in order to connect. This has happend at least twice now since I built the new system, I don't know why it is happening.

Mandarr;7403 said:
For some reason my router keeps setting my computer to be either number 2 or number 3 which messes up my port forwarding, thus people are unable to connect to my server. I have to keep changing it in order to connect. This has happend at least twice now since I built the new system, I don't know why it is happening.
What brand and model? Could set up an internal static IP.

Mandarr

Staff member
vista sucks ass, and it seems everytime my computer goes into sleep mode I'm losing internet connection. At least that's what I see happening everytime I come out of sleep mode, I see my internet connection as x'd out, meaning I'm offline. That's not good if I'm going to be hosting teamspeak because I'm not always at my computer. I may need Marvin to run teamspeak for us.

Error

Staff member
It's never up

Mandarr

Staff member
I got it all going ok now. Marvin gave me some more tech support and we set it up so my computer won't go into sleep mode thereby turning off my internet connection. Ya'll should be able to connect anytime you'd like now.

Top Bottom