Thank you Buckeyes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarr

Staff member
Thanks to your boys Pointman for their fabulous stomping of Michigan! That gave my boys the opprotunity to share the Big 10 Title with Michigan if they would then beat Wisconsin.

And sure enough they did! WOOHOO!!

Sure Michigan still gets to go to the Rose Bowl since my boys shot themselves in the foot when playing them earlier in the year. Getting a share of the Big 10 Championship twice in three years though is acceptable for us. Mwuhahaha!!!

They're talking the Capitol One bowl for Iowa. That's cool, they'll show whoever they get to play what's in their wallet! haha!

Bah. No offense, but I wanted Wisconsin to win that game, just so those fuckers up north couldn't go to the Rose Bowl. Oh, and don't let me hear you say the M word ever again! :p

Mandarr

Staff member
Well I hate "M" (lol) as much as I hate Wisconsin, but I'd rather see my boys share the title than to let Wisconsin share it and go to the rose bowl.

I definately enjoy seeing "M" lose though hahaha! So hopefully it'll be a good Rose Bowl lol.

Error

Staff member
No offense from a Big-XII fan but the Big-10 needs to get their shit straight, if they would give in and get a conference championship game then they wouldnt have to worry about sharing the title...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom