Thanksgiving Dinner

Marvin_TM

Staff member
Well since most of us will be uber noobs anyway, and it won't be safe to venture too far from the Inn, I say we have a COG Thanksgiving Dinner. I'm sure everyone will be logging on Thanksgiving evening if possible after everything dies down on the homefronts so, if a bunch of us happen to be on we shoud get together and fatten up our characters and get a few screenshots at an inn.

Also, was thinking that at first we should try to group up (or double group like last day) as much as possible to attack better creatures for better loot instead of leveling solo. That way we can get the high value loot items on the auction and If everyone agrees we can start a pool of cash in the beginning to be used toward geting everyone (main char's at first) a tabbard so that we can be one of the first guilds running around with COLORS! We will all level eventually, but it would be nice to get first blood in the Cool factor and to lead the charge into battle wearing nothing but our tunics, LOL.

Sounds fun but I will have company for the Holiday....and only one puter. I think my husband would have a problem with me playing with y'all instead of spending time with the Fam. (but Im beginning to consider y'all Family too.... /sniff sadly to herself

Top Bottom