The great booty bay

Error

Staff member
Just wanted ya to see how it looks like one of thise shitty south american hillside towns...

Mandarr

Staff member
It's actually very cool looking. It's like a Pirate town out of the Pirates of the Carribean or something.

Yeah... I heard you can get a parrot there. I guess there's tons of "small pets" in the game, some made by engineers, etc., and some captured in the wild. "Small pets" are pets that you can have as companions, but are not able to fight. I'm not sure if you need a hunter to catch it for you or not.

I, myself, want to get an owl as a pet. I think that would look wicked with a warlock.

The real booty bay!

This is the real booty bay...

Error

Staff member
This is the pvp arena located north of booty bay in stranglethorn vale...

Error

Staff member
I found the dark portal...

Cool looking place but you dont get much time to look at it considering all the dangerous shot that attacks on site soon as you pop up on the hill...

Error

Staff member
And this is one of the bad boy places in the game, you wont see the inside of this place until very high levels but it's an impressive looking dungon, very big mountain...

That Dark Portal is the place we have to go to unlock the Outlands or something. I keep hearing people on the 'lock boards talk about how they are in a race once retail comes out to get to Lvl 60 Warlock so they can be part of the ritual that opens it. It's gonna be a one time deal, so once some Warlocks open it, it's open for everyone on the server forever.

Error

Staff member
it's gonna be tough to do as well even with a raid group it would be...The crater was full of level 60+ demons and they swarm ya so fighting your way to that portal is gonna take some time...

Did you say demons? That's a Warlock's bread and butter hehe. No, really... I'm sure it'll be tough, but 'locks do have a crap load of skills/talents to deal with demons. Banish makes them inactive for a minute (though also invincible), enslave demon captures a demon and makes it our pet for 5 mins (and we get to use their specials too if they have any), there is some spell called sense demons or something that puts all the demons on the radar (sounds lame, but who know, maybe it'll help navigate in this place), and our voidwalker consumes demons to fill his mana up (not sure if this actually kills demons or not).

I'm not too sure exactly what it'll take to open that thing, but I'm pretty sure it'll require at least a handfull of level 60 Warlocks, not to mention a good raid party to help them get there.

THANK YOU! I knew at least you would appreciate my contribution to this thread! Hey! Who does this remind you of!?!

!!!!! [COG]

You THINK you saw? Yeah right... you told me that you had that picture professionaly enlarged to 4'x3' so you could put it on the cielling above your bed. At that size, you can probably count each one on the pimples on their arses.

What a tease... You laugh, which implies to me that you were ammused by what I said. Then, you tell me to stop, which implies the opposite. Which is it? Why must you confuse us so? Women. :blockhead:

Top Bottom