The great tabard design debate

Error

Staff member
Soon we will be playing retail and the tabard design has not been discussed by alot of us...

Theres a couple questions we all need to answer as a grup and agree on in order to come up with a tabard for retail.

1. What background color can we all agree on?

2. What border color do we all want?

3. What border design do we all want?

4. What symbol do we want on the chest and what color should it be?

There are a few different designs that I have seen that looked cool along with alot of cool symbols as well...The problem I have with some colors (such as black background and insert border color here) is the fact that alot of other guild will use that color as well...The dark red background is very popular as well and thats something I dont really want to be,I want us to be the odd man out and have something that not many will have...

It's up to us as a group to figure out what we want to do for the design and I think now is a good time to discuss what we want considering we wont be playing for a few days...

ooo mandarr wanted bright and others wanted something not many would choose

go to the tabard viewer and try

design # 38
icon color #12
border color 12
and design color #42

heck i couldn't make out what some of those designs were. but here's few ideas not necessarily on the designs but color schemes. e suggested a white background and i think i'm going to roll that way too, but i will say on the third choice, that probably no one in the game will have it. so if we want to make a statement that has pimptastic written all over it, i trust you guys will do the right thing and choose it.

try this one.....

Border # 5 color 13

Icon # 132 color 13

Background color # 35

coolness.

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

Error

Staff member
Keep in mind that these borders and stuff look a bit different in game than they look on a generated image... Most of the borders in game look too thick and shabby so going by borders in this generation thing wont be very good as far as the looks go...

Mandarr

Staff member
Nobody is choosing #51 as a tabard design?!?11!11??2?2?

j/k lol

I like the white background as well myself. I'm partial to the cog wheel thing after Pointman had pointed it out that's what it was lol. But anything is cool as long as it's not goofy such as the chicken leg or muffin hehe.

Of course that could be a way to distract the enemy. You'd see some big assed Tauren's rolling on the ground laughing while we're stomping on them. They'd die laughing for sure!

I'm not big on pink either, but Lock's tabard does look pretty cool lol. I'll wear whatever ya'll come up with. I'd just like to see it look a little brighter so we can get some color with our characters. :D

I'm not too sure about what border I like (nor am I too picky), but I think I like the white background/red logo/black border look. I also think I like the cog wheel logo best as well. I don't think too many other guilds will be wearing that logo.

Error

Staff member
Yeah if you look at the one hama put up on the far right I like that one, but the border she chose looks a little odd on a tabard...(looks cool in the pic, but on the actual tabard it dosent really look right but I do like the use of colors.)

I'm not a fan of the cogs though,I said somewhere that the idea is cool but the symbol looks a little cheesy on a bunch of warriors...

We dont want to represent the honey comb kids [COG]

As far as icons, I like:

I'm starting to lean towards 128. I think that a snake goes hand in hand with being clandestine.

I think as of right now, this is my top choice (aside from maybe the BG color. I'm still not too sure about whether I like the grey, white, or black best.

hahaha p i knew you would choose the freakin beer mugs clanking together, i'm sorry i mean fresh lager

Top Bottom