The Hunt

Check out <a href="http://webtech.cykonbox.com/movie/TheHunt.wmv">this movie</a>. It's a couple of guys acting out some pretty common scenes from SWG in real life. The guys are cornballs, but the movie is hillarious.

A few things to look for that I noticed:
  • The lair looks so much like a lair in the game.
  • Vehicle dismount warping.
  • TEF lockout from houses.

I really liked the dizzy kd. The thing I liked the most though, which I often think about while playing the game...how stupid is it that everyone runs all the time? It was funny as hell to see them running even if they were only going a couple of feet.

The only way that they could have made that video any funnier was if they added the famous (or infamous) Mantard The Mongoloid.

/addignore [COG]

I guess I didn't really pick up on the running thing lol, but yeah, you are right. Too funny.

It's probably your Media Player/IE integration settings. A lot of people wind up with jacked up settings somehow. Try right clicking the link and "Save as...", then view it from your hard drive. If that doesn't work, I can send it to you somehow if you'd like.

lol that was fun

question why did the jedi just sit there and get his ass wooped?
i was waiting for the lil kids lightsaber to whip out

and also where do you find this stuff?

lol

keep them coming

If he would have turned on his saber, he would have gotten a faction TEF and the ungrouped Imperial Combat Medic that was waiting back by the lair would have tossed all 9 diseases and poisons on him in under 10 seconds.

:DScudd:D

Top Bottom