The Old Republic codes.

Ethakk

Staff member
The gameplay footage looked like testing ought not to be far off from my eye, but I wonder how close they are to actual testing right now because this evening after I came back from the gym the TOR newsletter had sent a code for 25% off for the download when it comes out retail. Anyone else get their's?

Error

Staff member
Yeah I got that code today as well. I'm not sure about testing though, seems fairly far in but there are alot of gaps at this point so who knows..

Ethakk

Staff member
Well I was just thinking about the last article I read where one of the devs said "we play it from home" and crap like that. I also wonder if the reason they are being intentionally vague about test dates and such is because every major MMO launch in the last three years has been undercut by the 800lbs gorilla that adjusts it's launch dates to within a month.

Mandarr

Staff member
Wait! That was a code for the OLD REPUBLIC and not for the original Knights of the Old Republic? FUCK!

Ethakk

Staff member
No, it was for the single player game but I'm referring to them doing this to get more interest in the backstory in preparation for the game itself because I guess they are going to rerelease the original Knights game before the MMO starts.

Top Bottom