TK Got Jacked!

I knew this was coming, but they overdid things slightly! Using knockdown takes about 1/3 of my HAM. I am glad I got my PvP in last night, because it doesn't look like I will be doing that again any time soon! I would need Quasabi and Point both in my backpack to survive a fight with a baz nitch now!

:DScudd:D Gorath's newest master angler (It's the only thing I have the HAM for...)

Well, I have good AND bad things to report from the new update.

GOOD:
- Medics can now /diagnose and see all of the wounds on a patient.
- Area healing and poisons are better.
- Crafting XP is better.
- Crafting tools have a little nicer UI.
- Survey tools have better UI (haven't tried that yet).
- Pets can attack lairs (again, haven't tried it, but it sounds cool).
- Non-CHs can have some small pets and use them after they are trained by a CH (I want a cat lol, not for fighting or anything, just for fun).

BAD:
- Now, to program my surgical droid, I have to converse with it like an NPC. That is all well and good, but it's a little lengthy. Also, there was no store command to tell it, so, stupidly I thought it was the command "You are dismissed." Well, I have come to find that that was the release command. It didn't even try to confirm if I really want to release it (which I really think it should, for this very reason). So, Brutus is gone. I sent a ticket in explaining the situation. It is my hope that I either get Brutus back, another droid of equal quallity, or credits to purchase another one.

Brutus come home [COG]

I do have internet access onboad this vessel; Wow seems like the patch did major dmg to TK's and the pet command thing sounds horrible.

Yeah they jacked some things hard and added a few cool things. A TK Master on the SWG forums posted this and I thought it was too damn funny...

From the SWG Strategy Guide regarding Teras Kasi:

"Facing an opponent armed with ranged weapons, high-level abilities enable him or her to evade blaster fire and close in quickly, bringing his or her enemy swiftly to the ground. Teras Kasi are lethal, nearly impossible to knock down or unbalance."

-Page 267, SWG Strategy Guide

1) Evade blaster fire - I must be missing the button on my toolbar for this one.

2) Close in quickly - I can't run any faster than a nuna!

3) Swiftly to the ground - Well unless the first one misses, then I have to commit suicide to try the move again!

4) Nearly impossible to Knockdown - Well Knox can tell you about that one, I guess 1 out of 3 is nearly impossible!

Grend I would appreciate if you can confirm this is in there. If that is truly in there, I think they did a great job of PR and a lousy job of making the game what it is supposed to be, FUN!

Scudd

LMAO! Yeah, it's in there - word for word.

Good stuff man. Were you able to retrieve the power and fusion gen off the vendor? I debated putting it up there because of the item stick bug...

Yeah man, I got the generator and the power. Thanks. I placed that bad boy on the gound last night and the GrendLocka Power Grid is now online...

Top Bottom