TS Down

Just got back home and the TS server is having some issues. Once I get unpacked I am going to crack the case open and see if it is a hardware issue. It looks like you guys are already using Grendel's server at gren.no-ip.com, so that's good. Does anyone remember when it went down?

Scudd

It went down Sunday night. Yesterday I updated the cogops.no-ip.com to direct to my server.

Sorry people, my connection went down so TS was down for a couple of hours. It should be back up now.

Looks like the 12V from the Power Supply went out and might have taken the Motherboard with it. I took it to the computer place today and they are supposed to "diagnose" it on Friday or Monday.

Lol, did you call the tech support guy from India yet?

Tin Foil.. meh.. screw tech support, them and thier damn Tin Foil.. *goes off to shoot old modem*

Lmao! Guess you have had some modem problems copper?

Mandarr

Staff member
At least we're way past using 2400 baud dial up modems, etc. to connect to bulletin boards lol. Did you ever see the movie called "Wargames"? My first modem was just a little bit better than that old school klunker haha. :chimp3:

TS Server is repaired and back up on my IP. Nothing should change on your end, just be sure you are using cogops.no-ip.com to join the server.

Scudd

Top Bottom