Upgrading to Vista

Mandarr

Staff member
In about a week or two I'll be putting my new computer together and I've purchased Vista to upgrade as well. Hopefully all will work correctly with Vista and ther won't be any problems. I don't know if there's another server I'll need to run with Vista or if the same one will work with the new operating system. If there are any problems with Vista I may need someone else to install the server and run it 24 hours a day. I'll post a message here before I begin the new computer build. My IP may change as well due to the upgrade, I don't know yet.

Let me know how the upgrade goes, and if you have any problems. Good luck there Mandarr.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
Ok, Mandarr sent me the server files and I was able to get my server up, running and tested. So if (and when) Mandarr completely hoses his machine we will have a server to use if anyone still cares to log on.

My IP is 68.13.187.24 and all logins will be the same. IT is NOT running right now, but Mandarr said he will give me 24 hrs notice before going postal on his machine.. Mandarr's TS is still the one to use and May remain in service if Mandarr buys a new case as well to build his new system..

Stay tuned for further Info.

U

Unregistered

Mandarr isn't going to give you any notice, he's just going to vanish for a month or so and you know it.

p.s. Mandarr sucks.

even the unregistered folks know that mandarr sucks...

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm going to build the new system now so Marvin has put up a temporary teamspeak server that will run untill I'm back in business. The IP is 68.13.181.19 see ya'll in a couple hours.

well, I ran into a little snag, I don't have any thermal paste so I'll have to try to get some at Best Buy tomorrow or the local computer store on Monday before I can complete the build. Teamspeak is still up on my server for now, but if you can't connect at sometime in the next couple days it's because I'm continuing the build. At that time just connect to Marvin's temp server.

Top Bottom