Vehicle patch has gone through

Yep, and the city cap has doubled!

Who's placing the city hall? Let's not miss this oppertunity!

EDIT: Looks like it's allready down! Great job Gren!

Vehicles for all!!!!!

I have a batch of vehicles cooking up in my factory. Experimented them up to 89% which adds about 1000 hit points to them. I made all swoop bikes but they are painfully slow going up hill. Much slower than on test center.

So far, I hand crafted 6 vehicles. Mandarr, Point and I are covered although I would like to get Point one with higher hit points (I forgot to stand near the crafting station and didn't get to experiment his).

As far as us trying to sell them, we can still do that when more of us get on, but I didn't see it being much fun doing that this morning. A bunch of ignant mofo's were undercutting each other in front of the starport. Bikes are down to right around 40k right now. Considering it takes 8k of resources to make the dam things that's only 5cpu - it's popostoous. Still a nice profit but not worth standing in front of the starport yelling with the rest of the freaks. The real margins come from the Landspeeder. It only takes a little more than 4k in resources to produce them and they selling at around 32-35k.

Top Bottom