Volcano 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grendel if you haven't fired up the turbine yet, you may want to continue reading. The reviews aren't kidding when they say this f'in thing is LOUD! I attached the adjustable knob and set it at about 75% and it was damn near silent. At full bore this thing zings! I don't know how high I am going to have to run it to get the temp I want because the damn computer won't even boot yet, but you can bet it won't be at the full setting!

Ear Plugs [COG]

Error

Staff member
Even the volcano 9 is loud,eventually you get use to it and hardly even notice it...

I have mine set to run at full bore and it is very loud - freaking pod racer. My temps are as follows; CPU = 31°c, HDD = 32°c & SYS = 29°c. My temps don't go above 35°c so I think that I am going to either hook up the adjustable fan speed knob or attach a sensor to the CPU and let it run on auto. Either way I am sure that it will be fine.

My build went perfect except for my processor only showing up as a 1800+ but that was because my board was forced to 100mhz fsb. I adjusted it to 133 fsb and now it shows up as the 2400 and it is running like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom