What are you gonna do?

Did you pre-order?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm going to wait until the release date and try and pick it up then.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don't think I'm going to play the game.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
WoW comes out next week and I just wanted to get a feel for what everyone is going to do.

Mandarr

Staff member
I'm going to call the EB store I'm picking the game up at and see if it's in yet on Sunday or Monday. I'm hoping they'll let me come in and buy it then, instead of waiting untill Tuesday morning.

Even if I can get it early I doubt the servers will be up and going untill about 2AM CST Tuesday morning anyway lol. Otherwise I'll be in there sometime around 10 AM CST no doubt.

I'm going to make a bunch of characters all at once so I have my character names reserved for them. I'm thinking I'll play a warrior at first so I can help tank, but I'll also be playing the other characters I create at various times as well.

That way when someone is possibly a lower level, I can group with them as one of my other characters.

I'll post a thread if I get into the game before the rest of ya'll to let ya know which server I'm playing on. If someone else gets in before I do, please do the same thing so I know where to go lol.

Error

Staff member
I called my local wal mart and they said they had it and would sell it at 12:01am on tuesday...

yea mandaddy i agree with you on the name thing, i bet mantard will be the first chosen haha

Mandarr

Staff member
Originally posted by Lock
yea mandaddy i agree with you on the name thing, i bet mantard will be the first chosen haha

You know it girlfriend!

/snaps fingers

They always want to steal my name and be the Mantard damnit! LOL

Top Bottom