What class do you plan on starting out as?

Error

Staff member
I myself plan on starting out as a rogue...

Night Elf
Druid
Leatherworker
Skinner

I will probably fall behind in the leveling game early on. I am going out of town for Thanksgiving right after release, and then I have to travel for work the two weeks after that. I will be around on the weekend though, so maybe I can group with someone's second character or something.

I will have my laptop with me, so I can get some game time in.

Gnome Human
Warlock
Enchanting
Skinning

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I think I'll use a gnome for my PvP guy I plan on making later. Here's what I think my 2nd character will be:

Gnome
Rogue
Engineer
Miner

Gnomes are good for engineering. Humans are good if you want to use a sword. Gnomes are good for non-casters due to their ability to get out of immobility type traps (i.e. roots). That was the main reason I picked a gnome, but I don't really want to play more than one, and getting out of root traps is not a big deal if you can cast.

human
paladin
maybe a skinner
coal miner's daughter
i wont get to play at all when i get the game tues. we're leaving wed and wont be back until like sat or sun so that blows major ass. oh and gren's going to be exactly the same as me b/c we're going to be twins

Tigerlily
Night Elf
Hunter
Miner
Blacksmith/Engineer (undecided which)

second char:

Rapture
Human
Warlock/Pally (undecided also)
Tailor
Miner

I wont be able to play much after tues as Hama and 'Anna will be arriving Wed evening and I'll be baking all day Wed. Not sure still how long they will be here.....Mom wont give me a straight answer lol. I will be in at least long enough on Tues to make my char's and make sure I get the names I need.

/cheer

2 more days!!!

Human
Paladin
Skinner
Mining

Lock can bring the canaries [COG]

Mandarr

Staff member
I'll be making multiple characters right from the get go. One will no doubt be higher level than the others as I work towards getting items needed for the crafting I'll do with that character.

The other characters I will have available to group with others who are not as high level as that character and could use some help with missions in their current level.

Thus when alot of ya'll who will be busy when the game starts right away. I'll have alternates waiting to group with ya'll when you're ready to go.

Marvin needs not worry about leveling super fast to keep up with everyone and neither should anyone else. I just tend to level my guy what seems to be somewhat fast because I'm a bum plain and simple.

If I ever get myself some good drugs and can cope with the real world again on a normal level and get my ass a friggin' job. My leveling for all of those characters will slow down drasticaly as it takes time to do things lol.

But right now since I'm mentaly whacked and may find myself on social security help through some disability relief for the time being to help pay for bills and meds. I'll be living in the world of warcraft and doing what I can to further my characters and help my guildmates with theirs of course.

I'm still trying to come up with names for the characters I'll be playing but you're sure to see a Mandarr, Monsarac and a Kraven since they didn't bust me on that one yet lol. Perhaps they'll never catch on to Kraven the hunter either unless they're old school Spiderman fans huh? haha

I want to do some instances and all with a huge raid group of us as well, like we did the other night. We could come up with some cool stuff to use at our levels doing some of that stuff.

human
priest
tailor
mining

was gonna do night elf but decided i really dont like the mount but Im gonna miss the whole racial cammoflage thing and the NE priest starshards spell

i also will not play after Tuesday because i'll be at Raptures house
she ('Anna aka Mom) wont give me a straight answer on how long we're staying either lol

so it looks like those of us not able to play the first week wont be hurting that much cause there will be many of us in the same boat

Top Bottom