What's a Wookiee to do?

I think we need an available Master Doctor in the guild, and I am considering getting it with one of my characters. What I can't decide is whether to drop MBH with Scuddbacca, or DE/Arch with Scuddman. Obviously DE/Arch would be much easier to re-obtain, but i don't see myself utilizing the BH skills except to destroy lairs where I want to put harvs, or the occasional PvP. Most of my combat efforts will obviously be focused on levelling my Jedi skills.

I just think it would be nice to have the buffs available whenever, and also to have a rezzer if/when we want to go hunting for stuff we don't have any business messing with! The only think I am not sure of is if I can have Scuddbacca and Tannos logged in at the same time on two different computers.

It would be awful hard to surrender that investigation line, but I think that is probably the best choice if they can both be logged in at the same time. I would probably keep my carbine skills just for basic defense, and possibly even pick up novice carbineer and get that unlimited knockdown move.

What do you guys think?

Mandarr

Staff member
I've made Monsarac a Master Doc, but I need to gather some better avian meat and possibly even some experimentation points to make better buff packs. Although I'd more than likely be available most of the time for buffs, it would be hard for me to run around with both characters at the same time since I use them on the same computer. Eventually I'll probably get one of my old computers up and running and be able to play both characters with no problem.

I'm currently trying to stay around the hotel in Theed for easy buff access. As long as I'm online I'll log in Monsarac whenever ya'll need a buff. Perhaps if I do some type of combat profession with Doctor I may be able to run around with us and rez when needed as well. Although I had thought about making him a chef as well so we don't have to spend a fortune on all the new mind food the chef's will be making. The fishak was expensive before, but now with the new stuff that lasts about a half an hour I bet they'll screw us even more. And it's not like it will take that many resources to make the stuff either. It's sad how players in this game have ruined the econemy so badly.

Anyway, if ya' need a buff just give the Evil Doctor Sanguinary a call and I'll hook ya up. Just in case any of ya' wonder how I came up with the name Sanguinary, it's from a weekly tv show I grew up watching called Creature Feature. Here's a link a guy had made showing Dr. Sanguinary, etc.

http://www.drsanguinary.com/

"Hahaaaaa!"
Take two muon and call me in the morning and please don't feed Igore. :skull:

I don't know what Ethakk's plans are, but Atakk is also a master doc at the momment.

Also, IF architect unlocks my FSS, I wouldn't have a problem keeping it if you guys think we really need a master architect. Maybe Scudd can tackle the droid stuff and I can tackle the architect stuff, allowing both of us to have another profession (i.e. doc & DE for Scudd). I was starting to think that after I ulocked my FSS, I would probably want at least one type of crafting or medical proffesion.

Top Bottom