What's in your city?

Which city features would you like to see first?

• Bank/Shuttleport (Fiscal Policy II)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Cloning Center (Martial Policy II)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Medical Center (Civic Policy III) [Mission Terminals come with Civic Policy I and Skill Trainers com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just wanted to get a feel for what features we are looking for in a city. Please vote for the feature that you are looking forward to seeing first. Please reply with the features that you want and which order you want them as this will dictate in which order I learn each skill. Also, any customization like street lamps, statues, fountains, parks, etc...comes with City Customization I-IV and I figure we can save that for after we get our key structures placed.

A cloning center would be nice for those unexpected tusk cat slayings. The shuttleport is pretty worthless in my opinion, because vehicles will be able to take us to Theed in about 3-5 minutes. From there we can just hop the instant starport to wherever we want to go. The bank is also a nice feature, mainly for storage though.

Scudd must be reading my mind, because that's exactly how I feel. I'd rather have the cloning facility first, but the next thing I would want would be a bank. Maybe after that, we can put up a cantina and make it a biker bar, now that would be pretty cool.

I don't see a whole lot of reasons to have the shuttle port nor the med center. Most of us will have vehicles, and most of us (that would be able to utilize them) allready have droids that are better than med centers.

Ethakk

Staff member
A shuttle port would be convenient at somepoint maybe, But I like the Bank and Cloning Center, or a Cantina before a med center or shuttleport what do you think of "Uncle Ethakk's Family Feedbag" or "Madman Atakk's Preassure Cooker" which skills would I need to drop a Cantina?

As far as outside stuff like streetlamps, I think putting say regular white lamps all over the city, but putting green lamps or some such outside businesses or vendors would be cool.

And fountains, lots of fountains, I like fountains for some reason.

P.S. something I noticed last night when we used the shuttleport in DragonTown, 200 of the 300 credits went to the ignominious Galactic Travel Commission or whatever, but 100 credits went to the city hall, charging admission to a med center or cantina or cloning center would be BS, but can we put a surcharge on travel or cloning or something that would go to the cities fund?

People are putting an entrance fee on their med centers for merchant XP. I have also seen people putting Stim Vendors in their med centers as well. I agree with the shuttleport pretty much being useless but both the bank and shuttleport come with Fiscal Policy II so if we are shooting for the bank we also have the option for the shuttle.

Error

Staff member
No he didnt mention tusk cats did he?

DIE YOU DOMESTIC FUCKERS DIE! [COG]

Dam dirty tusk cats! I leveled up Empathy IV, Training III and 1/4 the way up Training IV mostly on the tusk cats that reside around COGVille.

Originally posted by Lock
i vote for street lamps, fountains, parks and statues

Somehow, that doesn't suprise me one bit.

City Ranking Information

Pulled this info from the politician forum. Looks like we will make it to 20 players by the next update if Q gets back in time for the next up date which will be Monday. Unless we recruit folks to live in our city it looks like we will be stuck at a Lvl 2 city and not be able to drop all of the structures that we had hoped to.
<hr>
City Rank: Outpost
(Level1; 10 citizens, 150m)
Pop. Req. for Advancement: 15
Max Decorations: 10
Max Mission Terminals: 3
Max Skill Trainers: 3
Rank Enabled Structures:
+Small Gardens
Weekly Base Maintenence: 35,000cr

City Rank: Village
(Level 2; 20 citizens, 200m)
Pop Req for Advancement: 30
Max Decorations: 20
Max Mission Terminals: 6
Max Skill Trainers: 6
Rank Enabled Structures:
+Bank
+Cantina
+Med Gardens
Weekly Base Maintenence: 60,000cr

City Rank: Township
(Level 3; 35 citizens, 300m)
Pop. Req for Advancement: 50
Max Decorations: 30
Max Mission Terminals: 9
Max Skill Trainers: 9
Rank Enabled Structures:
+Cloning Facility
+Hospital
+Large Gardens
Weekly Base Maintenence: 85,000cr

City Rank: City
(Level 4; 55 citizens, 400m)
Pop. Req for Advancement: 80
Max Decorations: 40
Max Mission Terminal: 12
Max Skill Trainers: 12
Rank Enabled Structures
+Shuttleport
+Theater
Weekly Base Maintenence: 110,000cr

City Rank: Metropolis
(Level 5; 85 citizens, 450)
Pop. Req for next Advancement: N/A
Max Decorations: 50
Max Mission terminals: 15
Max Skill Trainers: 15
Rank Enabled Structures:
+Exotic Gardens
Weekly Base Maintenence: 135,000cr

Ethakk

Staff member
with vehicles I don't see why anyone would feel too compelled to go past city size 3 anyway.

well if we ever expect to get to metro status, i suggest we get busy on the extra accounts, that's approx. 8.5 a piece here people... or (personally i like this idea) gren could spring for all of us. that'd be great if you can get right on that g-dawge

Ok, but you all have to call me sugadaddy.

Top Bottom