Where'd Error go.

Ethakk

Staff member
Go post on the Havoc forums or something if you're crashing. I've just been feeding them stories about weather, overtime at work and whatever else I can think of and I'm running out of plausible lies.

What?!?!!!!!! <----------had to add some extra punctuation because Cop won't let us post less than 10 characters anymore...freaking soup Nazi!

Error

Staff member
I'm here, I had to go out of town and when I tried posting the Havoc site was down.

What's havoc?

Ethakk

Staff member
They wanted to take all the raiders from Silent Legion and go make a two day a week raid guild for Tuesday and Thursday night.

Ethakk

Staff member
She and Pointman threw a big drama fest a couple of years ago and split.

> She and Pointman threw a big drama fest a couple of years ago and split.
> lol, sorry man that's not going to happen.

huh? what it that bad? you guys boot her or something?
Aren't you guys gonna miss that funny laugh she has?

Ethakk

Staff member
I said they split, I didn't say anyone booted anyone. For the gist: Lock "loves" Grendel (Marriage and two kids not withstanding) Pointman "loves" Lock, Pointman fights with Grend constantly pissing everyone off. Lock and Pointman decide to show Grend and "his" group what's what and get a couple of other wankers to be assfaces constantly when online for months on end. Five of us tell them to shut the fuck up in some way or another. Lock and Point leave. Other two wankers leave. Lock and Pointman get married.

ah, i see. off subject.. what are you guys most commonly playing now? Star Wars?
Ever since Swat 4 died, I was just playing MVP baseball 2005.

Was waiting for an awesome game like Call of Duty to draw me back into co-op. :)

Marvin_TM

Staff member
A few of us are upgrading our machines in hopes that the new games coming out will draw us all back into Co-Op.

Marvin_TM

Staff member
As Far as Lock, Pointman and others. They are welcome to come back and chat and to play games with us as far as I'm concerned. But, any BS will need to be contained.
As we told them before they left, we are here to Play games, not to make a big soap opera out of everthing.
I just want to leave everyday BS behind and Shoot (or hack up) people online for a few hours before I have to go back to reality.

And to other Old members, some I probably don't even know, they are welcome to stop by anytime and shoot the breeze among other things.

*Cop [M4A1] Marvin_TM*

I'm still playing R6:Vegas. Hopefully COD4 will have some Coop though, but who knows with them, I hoped COD2 would have Coop.

Ethakk

Staff member
Nobody cares who wants to play so long as they play and leave their shit at the door like Marvin said. As for coop I imagine a fair reason for noone playing any at the moment is the relative dry spell in good games.

Ethakk;7329 said:
I said they split, I didn't say anyone booted anyone. For the gist: Lock "loves" Grendel (Marriage and two kids not withstanding) Pointman "loves" Lock, Pointman fights with Grend constantly pissing everyone off. Lock and Pointman decide to show Grend and "his" group what's what and get a couple of other wankers to be assfaces constantly when online for months on end. Five of us tell them to shut the fuck up in some way or another. Lock and Point leave. Other two wankers leave. Lock and Pointman get married.

I think that Lock always loved Pointman. Once they found out they were in love with each other there was so much bad blood between Point and several others that she tried really hard to get us to like him again. The problem was that neither of them just said, "hey, were in love", which would have explained a lot and I am 99.99% sure that all would have been forgiven and forgotten. I myself, do miss Lock and Pointman. I miss Knox, Sniper & the Twins as well.

Ethakk

Staff member
Well who in the hell would have made that leap of logic to figure out what their problem was? Or cared for that matter when it comes right down to it? I want to shoot, stab, bludgeon, run over, and/ or squish things into a fine paste; not listen to Days of Our Lives on TS.

I miss the old days, I miss TKing you old bastards.

Im almost always in contact with Sniper though, I do enjoy TKing him.

Top Bottom