Where'd Error go.

I missed the old Swat4 days. Going in a building as a team was awesome. We even had cool ass uniforms, that we each had a say in what was on there. First class operation all the way. :)

I never really got into SWAT4, I guess I was just comparing it too much to SWAT3. I really missed the ability to lead an element the old S3 way.

I played Swat3, but it kind of bugged me that you had to highlight the other memebers and clicked them where you wanted to go. I guess it was made for 1 player only. The far away (not first person shooter) kind of madeit outdated.

I did like the detail of tghe maps and characters, but I was going to give up on the Swat series, until I got to play the demo of Swat 4 and I was hooked on my very first "first person shooter". Then I got me hooked on the co-op part of it, instead of the DM part.

[::SAMURAI::];7353 said:
I played Swat3, but it kind of bugged me that you had to highlight the other memebers and clicked them where you wanted to go. I guess it was made for 1 player only. The far away (not first person shooter) kind of madeit outdated.

I did like the detail of tghe maps and characters, but I was going to give up on the Swat series, until I got to play the demo of Swat 4 and I was hooked on my very first "first person shooter". Then I got me hooked on the co-op part of it, instead of the DM part.
I think you got your games mixed up there Samurai. SWAT2 was the 2D style one, SWAT3 was the one in which COG started, SWAT4 is the shitty one that came out in place of Urban Justice.

Mandarr

Staff member
I don't remember anyone named Samurai when we played swat4 and I was never arouind when ya'll played swat 3. As for your question about do we miss Lock? Yes I miss her laugh and stuff, she was fun to have around. But when the whole pointman/lock fiasco took place we severed ties with them. They're free to come on by teamspeak though sometime if they wanted too.

No we don't play Star Wars anymore. Most people are playing world of warcraft and some of us are looking torwards the future to new games to play. Once I build my new system I'll be able to play all the new games out there, but the others still won't be able to play them so it may be awhile before I buy alot of new games since I"d be the only one playing them. I'd like to try the new game Cop is talking about that's like operation flashpoint. I'd also like to shoot some zombies in left for dead when it comes out. Besides that I've got rainbow six vegas I'm looking forward to playing when I have my new system built. I'm just lazy, otherwise I"d already have the new system built.

Stop onto teamspeak sometime Samurai and get to know those of us who are actually in cog. I think you probably just played with lock and pointman after they'd already left the group. We may not be playing what you're playing, but we do shoot the shit while we're on teamspeak.

Hi Mandarr,

Cop was right. I was talking about Swat 3!! I never played Swat 4. I didn't play with Lock so often and never played with Point. If you look in our Swat 3 mod, you can my uni (the one with the japanese flag and dragon). I love that uni! I forgot who made the COG mod... :)

I played with Error, Grendel, umm... who else? lol. been so long...

Download the Call of Duty 4 , like Cop.. Its one awesome game. My friend gave me Rainbow Six Vegas last weekend, but I haven't played it yet. I saw the pics of it, but it can't hold a candle to COD4.

Error

Staff member
The thing about Swat3 was that it was a game that users could heavily modify. New user created weapons, uniforms, maps, sounds, etc.

How freaking cool were the bud launchers, chicken cannons and monkey guns?

It had an in game community such as general game room and you could create your own clan room and join in games from there rather than an out of game community where you have to connect through someones IP.

It's wasnt the best looking game around but it was solid all around which made it great.

Hi Error!

Long time no see! Swat3 was awesome. Chicken cannon! Oh yeah, that was hilarious! esp, when we had a chicken canon team dm game! Who made that mod again? That guy was a GENIUS!

hope you get COD4.

Error

Staff member
I think it was don_t_shoot who made the chicken cannon but it could have been the monkey gun that he crafted.

and yes I've been thinking of picking up cod4 so we'll get some games in for sure if I do.

Mandarr

Staff member
Hi Samuari, yes call of duty 4 would be another game I'd like to play. Is there good coop with that game?

Top Bottom