WoW Trial

I pre-purchased the collector's edition which includes a cuddly pet panda bear, but more importantly a free 10 day pass for a friend. I would be more than happy to give this to one of the COG'ers that haven't had the opportunity to play the game or haven't made the decision to purchase WoW.

That's a pretty cool marketing tool, and I think it will convert some of the current non-believers over to the "dark side". The best thing is that after the 10 days if you decide to purchase the game, you can continue your character from where you left off.

Speak up if you want the key, and I will email it to you on the 23rd.

Scudd

i also am getting one but i think im gonna use it to get a friend here in Utah hooked /evil laugh MUAHAHAHAHA

Im gonna try to get her on TS too if thats alright

She has been playing Diablo and Warcraft for years but has never played a pay to play MMORPG

But she has been watching the site and listening to me and she is very excited

So we'll see

Mandarr

Staff member
I personaly don't know how anyone who tries the game can NOT like it hehe. It's not all about leveling bs as fast as you can as alot of the other players in the game seem to do.

I enjoy going back and getting some payback on the stuff that was laying it to me when I was a few levels lower. I don't get xp for it no, but it's fun to kick the shit out of them and make them pay the price for sending me to the graveyard all those times lol.

Take that you defias mofo's!!

Of course they can still overwhelm me with great numbers and send me back to that familiar afterlife place. But they pay the price when I get back to my body! MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!

:zap:

I preordered the collectors edition yesterday.

Top Bottom