WW2 RTS

I actually haven't even heard of a WW2 RTS. Maybe I'll check out that demo as well.

I wouldn't mind getting back into some RTS games myself. It would be cool if they could actually make the computer worth playing though. It seems like it is either extremely easy or you are getting rushed 5 minutes into the game.

I actually thought about reinstalling BF1942 the other day just for kicks. We used to have a killer time playing that game.

Scudd

I have 1942 laying around somewhere.. so let me know and ill install it..

I was going to install DFLW or Joint Ops again. I never actually got bored with those games...SWG replaced DFLW and WoW replaced Joint Ops. Dragonetti was talking abut reinstalling Joint Ops as well....now if only I could remember where I put my disk.

Grendel said:
I was going to install DFLW or Joint Ops again. I never actually got bored with those games...SWG replaced DFLW and WoW replaced Joint Ops. Dragonetti was talking abut reinstalling Joint Ops as well....now if only I could remember where I put my disk.

I lost my DFLW Disc along time ago.. and I kinda miss it.. was always fun launching random frags across the map.. or sniping the lil black spot a mile away.

If you guys still have the CD keys and a No-CD Key I can upload the ISO for either of those games. Just let me know. Have you guys started playing any of these again?

Scuddman said:
If you guys still have the CD keys and a No-CD Key I can upload the ISO for either of those games. Just let me know. Have you guys started playing any of these again?

I lost my CD-Key for DFLW since it was on the CD case.. shouldnt be hard to find one on the net though.

Top Bottom