13-0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Buckeyes beat Michigan, 14-9. Awesome game!!! The Buckeyes just delivered. And now comes the Championship!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!

Tempe here we come! The Fiesta Bowl president was at the game, and delivered the invitation to coach Tressel in the locker room after the game!
<font color="red" size="7" face="cornerstone"> Go Bucks!!!</font>

Error

Staff member
They had a great season with plenty of good games,Miami will most likely go to the big one with them, lets see how the OSU defense handles all that speed Miami can throw at them...

They say defense wins championships and in some cases it does...

Good luck against Miami,they have a big,fast group of guys so you'll most likely need it...

Imagine next years team...

I think we should be ok against their speed. Now I'm not saying we will walk in there and man handle them or shut them down, but I don't see it being one sided on Miami's part. One of our linebackers, Cie Grant, is a converted defensive back. He has a little more speed than your average linebacker. Also, our 5th DB, Will Allen (who, by the way, had that pick at the end of the M*ch*g*n game), is good enough to start. He is a great back up and great nickle back. Cris Gamble will be a top DB in the NFL some day, mark my words. He has incredible cover ability, and can step up to make a tackle too. Look for him to be all over Miami's #1 WR. Our D line is pretty athletic too. I think it will be a great game, IF Miami even makes it there. We'll see in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom