1942 - These AI are killing me!

I get really frustrated with the enemy AI killing me with one shot with a pistol from 500m out - but that's ok because they are the enemy and they are supposed to kill us. What is absolutely more frustrating to me is the friendly AI taking control of the artillery tank and driving you in to the enemy base after you have spent so much time finding that perfect sweet spot or taking the plane and flying it around in circles.
<hr>
The only thing that we can do is adjust the max players setting to accomdate our total number of human players and our allied to axis ratio. This way once the humans join one side it should kick the AI to the other team or it will disconnect them to maintain the ratio and max player setting.

Also, for Knox - the screen shot man. There is an option called "Free spectator camera" that if turned on allows the unspawned players to navigate through the entire map.

Down with the friendly AI!!! I have to agree with Grendel 100%, those fockers need to stop jacking our G rides!

Artificial Ignorance [COG]

P.S. No offence Mr. |COGOPS BOT|

Mandarr

Staff member
I may be mistaken, but I think the Road to Rome add on is supposed to address the stupidity of the AI issue. At least I hope so lol.

Will it let me kick them out of my vehicles whenever I want to? Nothing pisses me off as much as an AI moving my artilery tank as I am trying to hit a target.

Mandarr

Staff member
I hear that lol. Try changing to driving posistion when they do that. If they don't let you take over driver posistion on the first try just keep trying. I find that once you do they'll either, A: leave you alone again so you can do what you want or B: go to the gun posistion and piss ya off some more lol. Good luck hehe.:jizz:

Word on the street is:

If you put a land mine directly in front of and behind your artillery, the AI won't be able to drive off. Just a tip...

:DScudd:kool:

Error

Staff member
and if he does happen to drive off then he would pay dearly for it, and you too...

Gianm3

Staff member
no you just need to shoot them ,the they will STOP to see who is shooting and then you just give them the boot :napplause :napplause :napplause

20 kill's or more [COG]

Artillery Note:

As you continue to fire upon targets... your vehicle slowly drifts backwards from the recoil. So be "MINE"-ful of that when claiming your tank!
:jet:

Top Bottom