A little something for Point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Staff member
LMAO. I guess that's all they have to do when their team is one of the worst 5 in the country according to ESPN.com. They like to use the pepper spray pretty liberally in these parts lol. Don't worry though, I know what you are wondering. "Did it stop them from climbing the uprights?" Sure has hell didn't! By the way, the corner all the way in the back of that pic, about 7 rows up from the field, is where my seat was last year. Section 7A.

The guy in the second pic (the middle guy out of the 3 that were pasted into it, wearing the "00" jersey) is the Nuetron Man. He's some guy that's had season tickets since what seems like the day they built that damn stadium. He's been through a few heart attacks, loosing seasons, you name it. He is OSU's #1 fan in my book. He got his name from a song the band plays called the Nuetron Dance (I think that's the name, that's what we call it). Everytime it plays, the whole stadium turns their heads to the pilar he always sits by. You'll see him up there, and now in the past 2 years (since the renovation) on the big screen, dancing away. It's one of those quirky traditions teams have, as is the buckeye necklace he is wearing (look closely, THAT is what a buckeye looks like, takes about 50-70 to make a necklace). He's gotten to be pretty famouse here in Columbus. After all, everything in Columbus revolves around OSU. We aren't the biggest college town in the world for nothin' you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom