A lot of us have Island Thunder now.

I know a lot of us have it I just don't know how many of us have it. I do know that the following people have it, Knox, Scuddman, Gian, Error, Wiwi, Sniper, Jaguar, Myself, Pointman & I think that Cop and Jay have it too. With the new Black Ops v4.0 and as many of us that have the game we can get some kick ass Cat & Mouse, Behemoth or Capture the Flag games going.:cheers:

Error

Staff member
You guys gonna be on TS tonight? I'll be on to play if anyone is around...

Yup. We were there last night and I am sure we'll be there tonight as well.

I think the new "Cat & Mouse" , "Behemoth", and "Defend" games are very cool additions to Ghost Recon!

Did yall know that we do not have to play against the A.I. all the time in the "defend" games? I just found that out.... so we can even play against eachother on teams to take over the bases.... kinda like playing "King of the hill" when we were kids!

I'll be out unfortunately, sorry. Wish I could be there. Im heading out to play a pool tournament with some friends. I'll try to get on Monday night. Hope to see you on sometime Error.

I'm game. ICQ me when y'all are on. After a long day of mechanics homework, it's time to kill and wreck stuff instead of figuring out how not to!!!
:zap:

Heh, after a long day of CS at school, im ready for some tactics 8P. That, or we can watch Deke get stoned 8P :stonehead

Dude, watchin Deke munch out after he gets stoned would be more fun. :pacman:

I think Deke keeps a TS log for himself containing the time and date he signs in and how long he is logged on. You should email him and request a copy.

Scudd :rofl:

If the asshole division has been infiltrated by a dickhead then I think that there is some cause for concern. This may be a job for the COG Internal Affairs as we have just been witness to an unatural act.

Pun Intended [COG]

Better be carefull how often you move Scudd's desk. You should at least let him keep his Swingline stapler, or he might just go and burn the whole building down.

Damn it, I have people skills!!! [COG]

LOL! My new desk has a mop bucket on one side and a mouse trap on the other.

At least I ain't in the boiler room yet [COG]

I bought the special staples for the Swingline... If I have to move my desk one more time... I'm gunna have to burn the whole compound down... Not even Rally Monkey wll be able to put out this blaze...

Piss Right:hotjump: :devil: :hotjump:piss Left

Here's an idea for a neat experiment boys and girls:

Let's have that monkey drink lots of gasoline, alcohol, lighter fluid, or any other highly flamable liquid. Then, let's have him try to piss on the fire as we sit back, with our safety goggles on of course, and watch what unfolds.

Mr. Wizard [COG]

Top Bottom