Advanced Meds

I don't know how easy it will be to get out to all these different planets and find some of the resources I need to make advanced medical components, so I'm turning to you all to help me out a little. If you are ever out on a certain planet and have the capability and/or time to search for some of this stuff, it'd be GREATLY appreciated. You don't have to actually pick the stuff up, though that would be pretty damn cool of you. Here are some of the things I am looking for:

<table align="center" border=1 cellpadding=15><tr><td>Adv. Biological Effect Controler
(18) Lokian Wild Wheat (Lok)
(18) Tatooine Fiberplast (Tatooine)

Adv. Chemical Release Durration Mechanism
(16) Herbivore Meat (*)
(16) Class 4 Liquid Petro Fuel (*)

Adv. Liquid Suspension
(6) Dantooine Berry Fruit (Dantooine)
(6) Talusian Water Vapor (Talus)

Adv. Solid Delivery Shell
(16) Domesticated Oats (*)
(16) Dolovite Iron (*)

(*) = can be found on any planet</td></tr></table>

There are a few other things as well, but these are the 4 most commonly used components I make right now. It is said that advanced components with the poorest quality resources are still 25% better than the standard components with the best resources. I've even heard of stimpack-B's with a base healing in the high 400's and enhance kits enhancing stats up by 1000+! If you guys can find this stuff for me, I can get the factory going, say to hell with crafting XP, and supply you guys with super meds.

I sent you an e-mail about the fiberplast. Nice percentage also, 90% plus. I didn't take a sample because I was being chased by a bocatt at the time.

Contact Lazaren (the same guy who was going to buy your stimpacks). I believe he has all of these materials, but will obviously charge for them. Obviously you don't want to continue to pay for them, but it might be nice to acquire everything you need and just get started. In the meantime, I will put dolovite on my list of searches.

Thanks guys! Sho do 'ppreciate ya!

Top Bottom