Adventures of Red and Brutus...

This was a Knox/Scudd joint venture pic.

In episode 1, Brutus finds out that his now ex-girlfriend was just using him to get a cashier job at the Buckeye Booze store.

More adventures to come...

RB2.jpg

Guaranteed 19% security!

I saw ANOTHER damn Buckeye Cut Rate store today on my way to Gainesville! This one was much bigger and actually had a big Buckeye (no leaves) at the top of the sign! I didn't have my camera with me, but if I make the trip back up there after the end of the year for an audit I will snap off a pic. Funny ass shit...

LMAO. We are spreading. Pretty soon, my evil plan to take over the world by drugging people with spiked cut rate liquor will be in full swing! Muhahaha!

A little side note: My sister, her boyfriend, and my niece (their daughter) went to the mall today to see the football team. They got their OSU vs. Texas Tech ticket stubbs signed by Coach Tressel. He even held my niece and took some photographs with her. If I can, I'll up the pics for you all to see.

Crypts? What the hell is that? Ain't you ever seen Colors? It's Crips! As in I gots shot ins da drivby in the spizine and now I am in a wheel chair CRIP.

I got a letter from Raider Red this morning:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Crotch towels are for homosexuals. Please Remove.

Yours Truly,

Raider Red
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to have to do this....

I didn't want to have to do this because I know how proud you all are of your mascots but I couldn't take it any longer. Here is the mascot from the greatest California College - Compton Tech.

supertard.jpg

Top Bottom