Ahoy Neighbors !

Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Koolaid from another COG gaming order.

I was testing MSN’s new search engine and threw “COG” in there. I was suprised to see another “COG” gaming order. Thought I’d stop by and say hey.

Our website is www.c-o-g.com. We’ve been around for about 4-5 years now. We’ve known each other for so long it seems that we are more like brothers and family than gaming buds. Our name used to stand for Combat Ops Group when we started playing WW2 mods on Myth 2. We’ve migrated to a few new games since then and the name didn’t seem to fit so we made it just “COG”. We’re debating whether or not we go back to the old way. Our website isn’t much to gawk at right now but it does get a few modifications here n there. We are just to damn lazy to do anything about it. Most of us work for a living heh.

The current flavor of games is Battlefield 1942 & Vietnam. A few other guys have been playing Lineage 2 as well. Hop on over to the forum and if you all play BF or Lineage shoot the guys there a message and maybe we can throw down online sometime. Be interesting to game with other COG's.

Good to meet ya COG neighbors

Mandarr

Staff member
Howdy Koolaid! :kool:

I haven't played much BF42 for quite awhile now myself, but some of us have been playing a little Joint Operations here and there when we're not in Star Wars Galaxies. :Vader:

I took a gander at your website. It's not too bad at all. I don't do any of the website stuff here myself. The original gang take care of that stuff for us lol. They do a damn good job usually, but like you they're busy with work, school, etc. and just plain having fun in games. So they may slack here and there with the front page, but that's ok with me lol.

Some of us may be checking out Everquest 2 when it's released and I'm sure more shooter and strategy games down the road. So many games to play and so little time. Perhaps we'll see you COG brothers around here and there sometime. Untill then rock on! :rocker:

Right on man I was checkin your profiles out and it looks like 5 or 6 of you guys have BF1942. We gotta get online and throw down. BTW that flash into was cool as hell. Good tune.

I will be on tonight playing the game. Feel free to add me to your MSN or AIM lists.

MSN = [email protected]
AIM = dgr8koolaid

I'll probably be gaming with a few other guys from other gaming orders we've been hanging with over the years. Probly snag a few of our COG guys in there too.

Top Bottom