American Idol in Omaha, Nebraska

Mandarr

Staff member
Yeah, yeah I know the show sucks but I still watch it for the hell of it since there's nothing else to watch on tv at the current time. They're in Omaha tonight and you'll be able to see all the goofball morons from the area here on tv if you want too. No, I'm not on tv lol. I'm too old for that show, I'd have to be on America's Got Talent if I wanted to be on tv, but then I'd have to be talented at something to be on that show too, which I'm not talented at anything except playing a little guitar. I'm just a little bit farther than a beginner though so I'm not good enough for that show lol.

My Nephew Logan would rock hard on that show though with his violin playing. He plays a mean fiddle! He'd give the Devil a run for his money down in Georgia lol.

Anyway, tonights the night for Idol if you get so bored you could cry and find yourself watching tv, flip the channel over and see some morons from Omaha lol.

Mandarr

Staff member
America's Got Talent is a show during the Summer that's on NBC. David Hasslehoff is one of the judges for the show. Unfortunately the biggest freak of them all tonight on American Idol was from my hometown. I'm embarrased now.

Top Bottom