Angels baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin Angels WILL NOT LOSE THE SERIES IN THEIR OWN HOUSE! They tied the series tonight with a awesome 8th inning rally! Game 7 is tomorrow night bab and hopefully I will be calling in sick to work on Monday to be at the parade!

Hell yeah that was a good game. I hope the Angels pull out a win in game 7.

ANGEL'S BABY, GAME 7 PULLIN IT OUT!

SAN FRANSICO COULDN'T HANG WITH THE RALLY MONKEY!!!!!!

Piss Right GIANTS Piss Left

M

Morgan

Hi Im new to this forum and I am having trouble with it so far. I was wondering if any of you could help?

I currently can only post replies, I can't modify my profile, and hardly access anything.....how come?

Hey Morgan, and welcome. I'll have to check with an admin, but my guess as to why so little is customisable is due to the fact that you are not a member of COG.

Some of the forums are locked and only allow COG members to read them. That may be the reason for you not being able to access some parts.

As for not being able to post new threads, I can not tell you why that is. Again, it may have to do with your status.

Edit: I noticed you have not replied to the registration e-mail. I am sure this is the reason for many of your troubles.

Hope this helps to sme degree.

Good Samaritan [COG]

Gianm3

Staff member
yeah you need to reply to the e-mail that COG forum sent to you and then maybe you will be all good:moon: :moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom