AOM game Sunday at 7pm CST?

I know we have mentioned scheduling a time for AOM games on TS, so let's give it a shot. I know that P-man has bowling, but Sunday at 7pm CST seemed to be a favorite time for most. I can make that tomorrow (2-2-03) and E-doggy dogg said that he would be down for that time as well. If you can make it, drop a quick post in this thread and let's try to get a game going. If we have enough, I guess we can play human vs. human, or we can all gang up on the computer. Either way it should be fun.

Scudd

Error

Staff member
Good thing I got this direct IP shit to work for me otherwise I'd be listening to you guys getting your ass kicked instead of getting it kicked along side of you...

NORSE RULE!

I like the idea but I have dinner plans this evening so hopefully I will be back in time to get in at least one round with you fella's. It's just too bad that your Egyptions got screwed with the 1.03 patch.

Hydra [COG]

Yeah, they did get screwed. I played a single player game and didn't really notice a huge change in the level of resources I collected with about the same number of villagers. Ra has a technology you can research that makes farms only cost 40 gold, so food isn't exactly an issue anyway. I guess I will wait and start the game when everyone shows up. Maybe that way P-dawg can get in on the action.

Beware of the walking bird god [COG]

Top Bottom