Background color

The new background color/design on the main page looks sweet!

Hell yeah bro, looks great!

Lookin good. Only thing I noticed is that the member profiles are left justified and since you removed the border that Wiwi made it looks a little off.

i like it as well even though it's minus some of the most awesome colors of the spectrum like blue , pink, purple, green........
no one will think you all are any less manly -yall will just be in touch with ur feminine side

expansion is the new hotness

I can fix the borders and the picture (Profile, Gaming Rig, Games, etc) and change it to GIF so it has transparency. But the current one looks good, so it's up to you if you want to revert back to the one I designed or the new one.

Wiwi... I saved the origional edges for that profiles part. I tryed to get them to fit the color scheme, but I could not quite make it match... If you can revert the edges back to your origional format with a transparent background that would be awesome!

BTW, Good to hear from you again! How are things in Indonesia?

Actually it was saved as GIF file the first time, but the GIF image shows another color in dots, which looks a bit un-pretty, so I change it to JPEG, which eliminates the dots.

hmm.. do you think white would look better? because I'm sure if I change the color to white (instead of grey), no dots would appear. that dots would have been caused by the GIF limitation of 256 colors.

Oh, and things are great in Indonesia. I enjoyed myself, particulary with the food (not to mention cheap as hell!)

I was driving through a mountain road going to Toba lake (supposedly the biggest lake in the world), and suddenly there was a tree fell onto the road, and it hit the electric cable. I can see the fire from the cable, and the sound of electric buzz. I thought I had to go back the road and try another way (which would meant another 4 hrs journey), but luckily few other cars came and one of the driver carried a big knife, so we could cut down the tree and get it off the road. Finally, the tree was cut down and moved over, but 2 out of 3 electric cable were snapped during the process. I don't know which town would be out of electricity LOL. It was a good experience (not to mention the first as well).

Well, I still have another 3 weeks... hopefully nothing worse could happen LOL

Hahaha! Don't go giving us a bad name Wiwi! Just kidding. Sounds like you are haveing fun bro, and who can complain about cheap food! Just stop robbing small towns of thier electricity and I'm sure you'll stay out of trouble.

Non-Electricity Stealing [COG]

Is it common for people in Indonesia to just drive around with a huge "tree cutting" knife? God, that must have been one big blade! :12:

Crocodile Dundee [COG]

Well, it's pretty common for villagers in Indonesia to carry around a big knife on their belt. So don't go messin' around on them or you'll be chopped (like that Ninja doing their stuff on that funny website)

LMAO! That site is one of the funniest I've seen. None the less, it is now old and busted. The new hottness is the site about the real ultimate power of bums (apparently, from the looks of it, was created by the same guy/people).

Apparently the "Real Ultimate Power" thing is growing in popularity. This site says that short asian girls are real ultimate power.

Top Bottom